Hannah would be at Julian's house, so I knew I'd have the house to myself. I pulled David inside, watching him duck to pass the doorframe. I put my stuff down on the counter and asked if he wanted anything to drink.

"I'm alright. Can I ask, what are you planning?"

"What do you mean?" I pinched my eyebrows together.

"I've been trying to take things slow, and I just wanted to know if you wanted the same thing," David spoke.

His voice sent shivers down my spine. I could feel my breathing getting heavier.

"Nope."

I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me up effortlessly, his hands staying under my thighs. I forced our lips together roughly. My hands found David's neck, and I used him to gain leverage and control.

I pulled back for a breath, asking, "Do you want slow?"

"No," David laughed.

"Good."

I leaned back enough to pull my shirt off and toss it aside. I could feel David moving, and I wasn't sure where until I felt my back press against a cold wall. Resting there, David pulled his own shirt off. I admired the definition he had, trailing a finger down his abdomen.

He seemed to be letting me lead, only going as far as I did. I had to guess it was his way of testing my boundaries. I admired how sweet it was, but I was impatient and this was a test of my control.

"Couch," I demanded.

David complied, sitting down and giving me the freedom I craved. I kissed his lips, then down his chin, making my way towards his neck. I placed my lips below his jaw, feeling him take in a breath. I knew I had the right spot, so I sucked at it while I rolled my hips against his.

I undid the clasp of my jeans and started sliding the zipper down, feeling David's hands replace my own. He pushed my jeans down until they wouldn't move any further, and I stood up to kick them off. His eyes watched me like prey.

He pulled me back down on his lap and wove one hand in my hair, pulling it to arch my back. His other hand pressed against the front of my underwear, moving in slow torturous circles.

I bit my lip, holding back whimpers that otherwise would've come spilling out. David's lips pressed against the top of my breast. His tongue played with the skin like he knew every nerve personally. His large hand slipped under the fabric that had previously been in his way.

His calloused hands were a new sensation to take in. The roughness caused me to push harder into his fingers, and he took the hint, easing a finger into my vagina. I let out a strangled noise and pressed my hips into his finger.

He was playing with me, removing the finger as slowly as possible. I bucked against him desperately. I could feel him smirk against my chest and I huffed impatiently. I pushed his hands off me, getting off his lap.

He looked confused, in such an innocent way that the throbbing I felt got impossibly worse. I unbuckled his belt and then his jeans. I pulled the zipper down keeping my hand flat to rub over David's erection.

He lifted his hips to push his jeans off and when he was finished I made my way back onto his lap. I pushed his boxers down and his erection sprang free. I gawked at the size of it in my hands.

"I can understand if it's a little intimidating," David said quietly.

I shut my mouth which had dropped open and forced my eyes away from the massive dick in my hands.

"If you don't destroy my ability to use these gorgeous legs for the next week or so I'm going to be so disappointed in you," I joked.

David picked me up and brought us towards the rooms, and I pointed him towards mine. He dropped me on the bed, yanking my underwear off my legs. I watched as he rolled a condom onto his dick, taking in a deep breath as he did.

He situated himself over me, pushing his length inside me so slowly I could barley feel the movement, only the stretching of my insides.

"Fuck, uncle, hold on," I winced.

David was ready to pull back, but I held him in place, trying to adjust myself to get more comfortable. I lifted my leg and let it rest on David's arm which was pressed into the mattress to hold him up.

His eyes scanned the new position and got noticeably darker as they did. I felt my stomach tighten at the sight.

"I'm good now."

David sunk further into me, and with the new position, there was no pain to be found. I arched my back and pushed David deeper. He rolled his hips slowly, trying to get a feel for what I could handle. Soon enough, he realized I was ready to take it all.

He thrust into me and I felt parts of my body that I'd never felt before. My moans were cut short when he sped up, making me wonderfully light headed. He dropped to his elbows, hooking my other leg under his arm in the process.

I came, feeling little beads of sweat roll down my forehead. David wiped the hair out of my face, giving me a beautiful smile.

"I would ride you like you ride tractors farmer boy," Hannah said loudly, making her presence known.

David covered me, but Hannah's seen me like this thousands of times. She loved to walk in on me.

"I came to pick up a few things, and now I'll be leaving clenching my thighs together." Hannah began to exit my room, mumbling, "Barbarian of a man."

David obviously had no clue how to react, looking at me for assistance. I smiled, acting like nothing had happened.

"I can still feel my legs. You've got more work to do."