Chap 10

*Clay POV*

I was sitting bored in class, and worrying about how George is. I hope people aren't going to give him a hard time because of these rumors. Then all of a sudden I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I look to see it was George, and my heart sank when I read it.

George: Clay, I need you right now.

Clay: George what happened? Are you okay? Where are you?

George: I'm in the nurse's office

I put my phone away and just walk out of class, I heard the teacher yell my name but I didn't care, I'm worried about George.

*Timeskip to nurse office*

I saw George sitting on chair with bandages on his face and holding an ice pack to his cheek.

Clay(ran up to him and hugged him): George! I'm so sorry, I wasn't there for you. I should've told you about the rumors right after Zak told me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. (He tears up)

George(hugged him back and buries his face in Clay's chest): It's okay, don't apologize, it's not your fault. I'm just glad you're here now.

Clay: What happened? Who did this to you?

George: I don't know who they were, two guys came up to me while I was eating and started asking about Tyler. They said that I seduced him and lied about him... assaulting me. (He his voice started to break)

Clay: I've just heard about those rumors today, I can't believe his sister had to start this shit.

George: His sister?

Clay: Yeah he has a sister, she doesn't go here but she does come around for some reason, so she managed to start rumors about you.

George(looks down): Well, no matter what happens there will always be rumors about me. Nothing seems to get better for me here.

Clay: Don't say that, things will get better. People here are just too stupid to understand the truth.

George: Clay, I don't want rumors about you to start, since you're hanging out with me. Maybe I should just stay away from you so you wont get a bad reputation.

Clay(cups George's face and looks him in the eyes): I don't care about reputation, right now all I care about is you. You're more important to me than some stupid school reputation. Don't make this sound like it's your fault when it isn't.

George: Clay I- (gets cut of by Clay giving him a tight hug)

Clay: Don't worry anymore okay, I don't want you to feel stress on your first day back. I'll go ask my Dad if we can leave early, and we can go to my place for a bit. Okay?

George: (nods)

I texted my Dad, he said it was okay for us to leave early. Pretty much if any teacher gives the ok, we can leave. So me and George left school and headed to my place.

*timeskip to Clay's house*

Clay: How you're feeling now George? (puts his hand on George hand)

George: Better now that I'm with you. (He intertwined his fingers with Clay's)

We really hold hands a lot, is it normal for friends to do that? I want to confess to George, but when is the right time? If I wait too long I'll probably lose my chance to. I want to be with him, I want to be there for him, he is my everything.

George: Boop (he booped Clay's nose)

Clay(snapping out of his thoughts): W-what was that?

George: Well you kind of blanked out, so I just booped you to see if you'll come back to reality. (He smiles brightly)

Why does he look so damn adorable when he smiles.

Clay: Sorry I was just thinking about some stuff.

George: Want to talk about it?

Clay: No no, it's fine George. Its nothing bad, I promise. (He smiled)

I should just confess to him, but I need do to do it right.

Clay: Well in the meantime we can play some minecraft or something, and I was thinking of taking you to that special place I told you about. (He grips George's hand tighter)

George(smiled): I'd like that.

We played some minecraft for a bit, George still looked a bit shaken up from what happened today. Then he paused the game and started tearing up, he most likely remembering what happened, so I just went and hugged him. We stayed like that for a while. Then we heard a knock at the door, so I got up and went to open it. I was surprised to see Zak and Darryl standing before me.

Clay: What are two doing here?

Zak: Well we wanted to check up on you. You kind of walked out of class and disappeared for the rest of the day.

Clay :Oh, well something happened.

Darryl(concerned): Oh no. What happened Clay?

Clay: Nothing, just don't worry. I appreciate your guy's concern but everything's fine.

As Clay was about to close the door, George walked up behind him.

George: Hey, Clay? Is everything ok?

Clay(smiles at him): Yeah everything's good, just talking with some friends.

Zak: Hey, I'm Zak. You must be George, right?

Darryl: Hi there, I'm Darryl, it's nice to meet you.

(They both smiled at George)

George(hiding behind Clay and showing his face): Hi, yeah my names George, it's nice to meet you too. (He says nervously)

Darryl: You look nervous is everything ok?

George: Y-yeah everything's fine. I'm just not used to talking to other people from school besides Clay and Vincent.

Darryl: Well don't worry, me and Zak are nice people. (He smiled)

Zak: We actually was hoping for you to be here, we wanted to get to know you.

George(showing himself more): Really? But why? You probably heard all those rumors and think I'm disgusting.

Clay: (puts his hand George's shoulder) George, stop thinking like that, you're not anything like that.

Zak: Don't worry man, I never believed those dumb rumors.

Darryl: And Clay told us a lot about you, he said nothing but nice things about you. So we decided to get to know you and be friends, if you want to that is.

Zak: Yeah, from what Clay told us, you seem like a really nice guy.

George:(looks up at Clay)

Clay: (Smiles at him) It's your call.

George: (looks back at the two) Sure I'd love to be friends with you guys.

-End

Hope you enjoyed :D