Chap 7

*Adam POV*

I walked out of the hospital and headed towards Dave's house, I knew were he lived since I was friends with him before, but I stopped hanging out with him because he became an asshole, and I especially I hate him when i found out he's been beating up George. But now, he's gone too far, I'm going to kill that peice of shit.

*Timeskip to Tyler's house*

Once Adam got to his house, he violently knocked on the door loudly, it was late at night so it also happened to wake up some neighbors. The door opened and Adam was met with a tired Dave who was barely awake.

Tyler (visibly annoyed): What the fuck do you want, it's like 2am

Adam: (Punches Tyler square in the face causing him to fall)

Tyler: What hell Adam?!?

Adam: You bastard, I'm going to fucking kill you.(kicks him the face)

Tyler: Oww! What the hell is wrong with you? What did I even do to you?

Adam: Not me, George.

Tyler: Oh? You're talking about that. So what he's fag, they like that type of shit. I just gave him what he wanted.

Adam(red with rage): (kicks Dave in the Face even harder causing his nose to bleed.)

Tyler(stands up): Okay, I'm done with you. (Punches Adam making him fall on the floor) You were planning on killing me huh? Well you're too weak. (Kicks Adam side) You're probably a fag like your brother. (Stomps on Adam's head)

Adam(Groaning): You're going to pay for what you did.

Tyler: No one cares about people like him.

Dave continues stomping and kicking Adam until he stopped moving. His face was all bloody and full bruises.

Tyler: Pathetic, dead already. (Grabs Adam's arms and drag him out the house and onto his neighbor's curb.) Well, you're someone's else problem.

(Dave walked back home to fall back asleep)

*George POV*

I hope Adam is okay, I know he's going to try confronting Tyler, but I know he's not strong enough to do it. I feel like I should say something to the detectives because I know Tyler would probably kill him. I have to speak up.

Geogre: D.Benson, my brother went off to confront Dave, and I'm worried he might get hurt.

D.Benson: What's he going to do?

Geogre: He might fight Tyler, but he's not going to stand a chance, Tyler might kill him. Please I'm worried.

D.Benson: Okay, I'll go check it out for you. If you have any questions or need help, call me (hands George her card)

George: Thank you so much.

(Both detectives left)

Clay: I shouldn't have told him, if he gets hurt it's going to be my fault.

George(grabbing Clay's hand): No, he would've found out anyways. I know how he is. I hope he's okay.

Clay: Let's not think the worst, he could probably hold his own.

GM: George, are you ready to go home?

George: Yes, let's go.

*Timskip to George's house*