Chap 5

*George POV*

Welp today's my birthday, and now I have to wake up for school. Though I'm happy because I get to see Clay (smiles to himself). I wonder where he's gonna take me, I hope it's nothing much, I'll feel bad if he does something big, I would just want something small a simple. My my thoughts were cut off by my phone buzzing.

Clay: Heyyyyyyy George, happy birthday 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🍰❤🍰🍰🍰

George: Thanks you so much Clay, I really appreciate it. 😊

Clay: Also I got you another surprise, my dad excusing us from school so we can have all day to hang out and do stuff.

George: Wait really, he doesn't have to do that

Clay: Its fine, he insisted. He thinks you should enjoy your birthday. I'll meet you at your place at 11am sounds good?

George: Yeah that'd be great, I'll see you soon.

Clay: Yay see you soon <3

Did he just sent a heart emoticon? Probably means nothing, I can't think of him that way, I can't do that again.

George goes downstairs to eat breakfast, he was met with his mom and Adam sitting at the table, and Adam ran up to him.

Adam: Happy Birthday little bro!! (Hugs him) Now time for you presents. (He gets evil look in his eyes)

George(scared): Oh no

Adam(punching George's arm): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12,

George: Mumm help me(he whined)

GM: Oh honey, its harmless, you know he's not doing it too hard.

Adam: 15, 16, and 17.

George(rubbing his arm): I hate you (glares at Adam)

Adam: Love you too bro (he smiles)

GM: Here's your favourite breakfast, Hash brown eggs and bacon. Happy birthday sweetie.

George: YAY (voice cracks). Thank you Mum. (Hugs her)

GM: Eat up, I talked to Mr.Wastaken he excused you and Clay from school so you boys can spend time with each other. That's sweet of him.

Adam: Oh? How come you have no school?

GM: Because him and Clay are going on date and they need lots of time together.

George(face heating up): MUM NO, it not like that. We're just hanging out that all.

GM: No need to feel embarrassed, it's natural to experience love.

George: I-It's not that I swear.

GM: If you say so, well I'm going to work now, Adam you better go to school. George, listen for the door, Clay is supposed to come later.

George: Yes I know, I texted him already, he's coming at 11am.

GM: Okay then, bye boys see you later on.

Adam and George: Bye Mum.

(She leaves)

Adam: Welp I'm skipping school.

George: What? No you're not.

Adam: Too bad, I'm going to, Imma text vin to skip and come over.

George: Wait you're finally hanging out here for once?

Adam: We hang out here a lot, we sometimes skip morning and chill here for a bit.

George: Is that why you're failing your morning classes?