Chap 2

*George POV*

We entered Clay's house, I said hi to his Dad, who was sitting on the couch. We then go to his room and started playing minecraft.

Clay: You can use the my PC and I'll get use my Dad's laptop.

George: A-are you sure?

Clay(smiling): Of course, be right back.

I started looking around his room he has a shelf full of rubber ducks, some posters of  Anime guys, and other things normal people have in their rooms. --idk ok--

Clay: I'm back! You're ready?

George(smiles): Yeah let's go.

We played minecraft survival for hours, we were trying to do a speedrun, we died so many times in the nether. We eventually found a stronghold made the end portal and fought the dragon. We died like 20 times but managed to kill it. Once we the credits rolled we took sighs of relief and looked at the time.

Clay: Oh my goodness its 9pm!!

George: Oh shoot really? I need to get home, my Mum must be worried sick.

(Clay's Dad came in coincidentally)

Clay's Dad: No need I called her already. I told her I'd let you stay the night because its dark and I don't want anything bad to happen.

George(surprised): Thank you sir, but are you sure? I don't want to be a burden.

Clay's Dad: You're no burden, besides you're the only one friend of Clay's that's not a trouble maker.

Clay(embarrass): Dad!! (He whined)

Clay's Dad: You two don't stay up too late, you boys this have school tomorrow.

Clay: Dad, you're being embarrassing.

Clay's Dad: Give George some clothes to sleep in. I'm going to head to sleep now. Don't make too much noise here.

George: Yes sir

Clay: Finee

(His dad leaves room)

George: No offense but your Dad is alot nicer here than he is at school.

Clay: Yeah, I guess that's a teacher thing. Anyways here's some clothes, they may be big on you, but it'll work. I'll let you change, I'm gonna go get us some snacks.

George: Thanks.

George then changed into his the clothes Clay gave him. It was a Tshirt and shorts, they were of course big on him but he could still make it work. Clay came back with cheese and crackers, they ate and started playing minecraft again. They eventually started getting tired.

George(yawning): I'm getting pretty tired.

Clay: Yeah, come on. You can take the bed I'll sleep on floor.

George: What?! I can't do that, it's your bed.

Clay: Well if you want, we can share the bed.

George(nervous): Wait really?

Clay: I already don't mind I sharing the bed, but I didnt know if you did so I was already planing sleeping on the floor.

George(blushing): I- I don't mind. But are you sure? You don't think its weird?

Clay: Why would I think its weird? It would only be weird if you make weird?

George: I- I (gets cut off)