♡16; haunted house♡

Jungkook and I looked at each other and he smiled and my cheeks started to heat up as we walked together hand in hand.

He wouldn't tell me where we were going which made me even more interested.

Jeon Jungkook what are you upto?

Jungkook stops "we're here" he says.

We stopped at an amusement park.

"But Jungkook it's 8:30 in the evening" I say confused.

"Exactly all the little kids will be gone and we still have one and a half hours till it closes" he smiles.

He lets go of my hand and runs up towards the park "you coming" he shouts back towards me.

"Yes I'm coming" I giggle as I run into the park with him.

I run up next to him and now we are jogging.

I follow him towards where he was headed.

He stopped in front of a haunted house.

"No Jungkook we aren't going in there" I say.

"Why?" He asks. "Too boring let's do something else" I reply.

But in reality I'm scared of haunted houses. But I can't show Jungkook that. He can't know, he's gonna think I'm a wimp.

"Awh you're scared" he states as a chuckle leaves his mouth.

"No I am not!" I say back.

"Sure you aren't, prove it" he smirks.

"Fine!" I say as I start walking towards the entrance with him behind me.

We walk inside and the lights turn off, we were in a pitch black room.

"Jungkook?" I whisper. "I'm here, don't worry" he replies.

I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my shoulders making me feel more comforted knowing that Jungkook was with me.

Until the light went on dimly as it glitched on off on off on off the whole time.

In the light I could see Jungkook standing infront of me.

BUT WAIT

If Jungkooks in front of me who is behind me.

I felt my heart beat so fast from being scared and I started to shake I turn around and come face to face with a pale faced girl with cuts all over her face and worn out clothes.

I screamed and ran off as I went up the stairs and Jungkook followed behind me.

My heart was beating so fast that I could hear it beat in my ears.

When we arrived up the stairs Jungkook stood next to me so I grabbed his hand to feel safer.

He leaned into my ear and whispered "Don't worry, I'll protect you" making me blush.

There were lots of moving paintings around the room, but they werent so scary.

Suddenly I hard a chainsaw making me Jump into Jungkook's arms.

I was so scared I was shaking so hard and I swear to god Jungkook could feel my heart beating like crazy.

I peeked through my eyes which were shut and sure enough there was a scary man with a chainsaw right next to us making me clutch onto Jungkook even harder.

——
"Not scared my ass" Jungkook chuckles as we walk out of the haunted house.

"Shut up Juancock" I reply.

"Good job your almighty prince was there to save you" he smirks.

"Lets just go get some candy floss I dont feel like this discussion" I say unamused.

——
A/n: sorry for such a short chapter guys, I accidentally clicked away and lost everything so I had to rewrite everything and I'm just way too tired to continue mianhe