Need your support

Hello every one, I really missed you all.

https://youtu.be/IKeKZ64dA8k

Or search Euri Alexander on the YouTube search menu

Sorry this isn't a update but I'm going to have one very soon.  I just need to state that i am going to need your help with a new project that I am creating.

But first I need to tell you that I will be posting more frequently on my stories but in order to do that I am going to make the post much shorter to save time and relieve stress. I apologize in advance but I rather give short post every other day than 0 post for months.

in addention to that ..

I AM STARTING MY OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!

I need your support by liking and subscribing to my channel. I am currently working a full time labor intensive job and I really want to sale my art work and my skills on YouTube to earn a 2nd income. I will be updating every 3-4 times a month and it will feature BTS,BT21, makeup tutorials, art tutorials and more. Please SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THE NOTIFICATION BUTTON!!  This will alert you when I post. I need 4000 watch view time and 1 thousand subscribers! Which is a super high quotient to hit!!! I promise you that this channel will have something for everyone ! Thank you so much for your support for this story and please be so kind to support me on this platform and the next.