Hyper.sex.uality chpt 7

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

Just let me clarify something...I really love Jungkook.

I have never loved someone so much in my life before.

I don't want to rush him into anything and I'm more than willing to wait until he is ready to have sex.

It's just...Its hard to contain myself around him.

Honestly, before I meet Jungkook I had a shit ton of partners...men, women and everything in between. I had orgies, threesomes, BDSM parties and tried every sex toy available on the market. I spent the majority of my life fucking whoever I wanted, whenever I wanted. It was an uncontrollable impulse.

In a matter of fact, I'm a recovering sex addict.

Before you start rolling your fucking eyes at me, you need to know that IT IS A SERIOUS CONDITION.

Hypersexuality is when you're addicted to shoving your dick into people.

Ha....I'm just fucking with you. It's a condition when an individual becomes addicted to sex.

I don't fucken know how many people it effects and I don't fucken care about the ratio.

All I know is I'm that unlucky guy who gets a boner over everything and always want to put my dick in someone.

Seriously, I go to group therapy and I'm on medication for it. No one knows I'm getting help for this condition.

I left that promiscuous life behind me the day I meet Jungkook. Although it's been a while since I've had sex and I'm basically thinking dirty thoughts every time I see him. I still respect his space and his body. I would never pressure him into doing something he wasn't ready for.

That is why I'm spending my Friday night jerking off in the shower instead of pounding his cute virgin ass-hole.

Right now I am enjoying the cold water run down my skin as I listen to the droplets hit the tile floor. I gently grab my erect member. As soon as I close my eyes my imagination goes wild.

The only person I can think of is Jungkook and all the pervy subtle things he does. From him licking his lips, to him wiggling in my lap, to the way he calls me Daddy when he wants something. I can't help but start to stroke myself faster as I imagine how beautiful his pretty lips would look curved around my dick. I bet he can take my full cock in his throat...omegas have very little gag reflexs.

I stroke faster, my breath hitching slightly as my imagination leads me. I can still hear his pleasant moans, feel his warmth and imagine just how hot and wet he would be on me. I want to make love to him, to show him just how much I worship his wonderful body. There isn't a single inch of him I wouldn't violet with my hands or my tongue. I can imagine him bent over on his knees, ass up and ready for me to penetrate him. The images in my head are just enough for me to shoot a strong load against the white marble wall. I finally come down from my high. I lean my head back against the slick tile as I breathe deeply. I don't bother much with clothing and instead, wrap a towel around my waist as I exited the bathroom.

I open the door to see Jungkook sitting on the bed in nothing but his t-shirt. I grinned slightly as he finally noticed me staring at him. He blushes furiously and looks away as if he caught me ass naked.

"Hey baby..." the weight of the bed shifts as I sit next to the bashful hybrid. He still seems a bit frazzled but never the less he eases into my touch the second I start to run my fingers through his soft brown hair. He purrs delightfully and leans towards me. I kiss his cheek "Go ahead and shower baby" I say softly and like the good kitten he is, he obeys and strolls to the bathroom.