jungkook keep rambling but y/n didn't hear the rest as she lost in her own thoughts to what jungkook had said.

'Jin is really in love with me since before..' her thoughts is lost as jungkook slam a thick book on the table where he just pull out from his blazer.

"Look at this"

"What book is this?" You eyed the thick book

"This" he use his hand as a dramatic entrance of something big

"Behold! This Is the 8th book of y/n's book"

"Did you always bring this book anywhere?"

He didn't said anything. Just looking at me with a umm... face

I flip open the book

I flip open the book. Only to find my picture at every each of two pages. This was taken on my last year in university.  My class schedule. What i eaten, what i do, my friends name.

"Why.. "

"I know creepy. But believe me  other than this all. I didn't follow you to know everything. Well, it's more like to inform him hiw you were doing. I'm not a pervert. I swear!! it's not like jin hyung allowed me too" he pout.

I closed the book. Can't see it anymore as it's too much for me. I slip the book back to him

"You can take the book. I don't need it" i nod. Didn't ask anymore questions

Another awkward silence. But again it's alright for jungkook. All he do is sipping his fresh banana milk

"Can i know what's the reason you change places with jimin?"

"I don't know what the exact reason is. Because i was busy doing something else, duh. What i know is, Jimin hyung want to change places with me to take care of jin hyung after her sister died"

"What?"

"Jimin sister. You know her right?"

"I don't recall if i know her"

"Jimin sister is Taehyung girlfriend"

********

You came back that evening. Took a shower and burried yourself in your comfortable fluffy bed. Flipping each pages of the 'y/n 8th book'. But your thoughts is not on the book.

You jolt up when your door burst open and a long 'watchaaaaa' been screamed out from your bestfriend lips.

As soon as you see her. Your race turn to frown and burried yourself in your blanket. Hiding the book in the mean time.

"Y/n come on.. I'm sorry okay" she pull the blanket off me but i pull it back on me. Frown  is still on.

"Y/n Don't start with the silent treatment." I ignored her as i burried myself again. Soon there's a push and pull match between us. But i didn't give up that fast. So is she.

She put one of her leg on the side of my bed and pulling it intensely. It was really intense. Same as her manly screams that she just let out justnow. With her strong will. She complete her mission pulling my blanket off me. Throwing me on the floor on that.

"Go away jisoo. I don't believe you anymore"

I push her petite looking body to the side as i walk to the kitchen to drink some cold water while she's following me.

"Y/n, jin is like a walking dead this few days. And i can't see it anymore. He's a doctor for god sake y/n. But to my patients eyes. He look more like a grim reaper to them. With that pale face of his. Unemotional poker face. I pity his patients" jisoo said as she help me to open the bottle after seeing me struggling to open it myself.

"I don't care jisoo. I don't Fucking care about him" with that i slam my room door to her face. I heard her sigh from across the door.

"Y/n. I was hate jin after what you told me about him. I do. But knowing that him all this years working together, seeing him broken to pieces this past few days because of you. And hearing his side of the stories. I know you gonna regret losing him sooner or later"

"I will not!"

"Bitch get out and face me. I know you like him too eventhough you hardly rejected him like this. Open your damn ugly eyes. You won't cry for him, you won't stress the empty brain of yours if you don't have feelings for him."

".......i am n-"

"I know I'm damn right y/n. Shut it!. Maybe he won't tell you all things in the past. But you need to understand him too. He must have a solid reason on why he did that to his own brother. As your bestfriend, I don't want you to make a decision like you always did. I don't want you to regret losing someone you love"

"I didn't lov-"

"Oh shut the fuck up" jisoo kick my door and her footsteps could be heard steping away from my door and to the main door. Maybe going outside to get some fresh air.