"How the hell did you do that? Are you like a ninja or something?"

"Something like that." He shrugs and throws it back, hitting a half-asleep Riccardo

"Hey." He whines

"We should get going" he stands up and dusts himself off. "Riccardo, you coming?"

"Yeah, it's late." He leans over and presses a kiss to Bex's lips "Good night Bella."

"Goodnight carino" (Cutie)

"Night Alena."

"Goodnight Riccardo." I smile softly with a wave as they walk out the door.

I stand up and walk to the door, ready to lock it after they leave. "I'll see you tomorrow," I tell Dom with a smile 

"Tomorrow" He smiles back before pressing a kiss to my lips 

Dom's POV:

We make our way back to the car and I get into the drivers seat. Both Riccardo and I have had a few drinks tonight, but I'm definitely not over the limit.

"Are you going to tell me what that was all about at the party?"

"You know I don't like him Riccardo, were in rival gangs for god sake."

"It got that, but it was just a game dude and you were kind of brutal"

"Did you forget our talk yesterday? I'm meant to be keeping an eye on her, her dad would kill me if he found out I allowed her to hook up with a member from a rival gang."

"Right, I forgot you're a spy."  he smirks "what are you going to do about that?"

"She agreed to have dinner with me tomorrow night, I'm going to tell her, I have to."

"You have to?"

"I lied to her tonight, she asked me if we know each other, she opened up about her father a little and I lied to her, I told her Ricci is a common as Smith, which isn't a lie, but I lied about the connection."

"I think you're doing the right thing man, it's going to save so much trouble down the line."

"Yeah, for once in your life I think you might be right about something." I grin

"Asshole" he scoffs.

We arrive back at my place and enter the house quietly. I don't know if father is home or out, but if he is home I don't want to risk a game of twenty-one questions.

We head upstairs and Riccardo goes to the spare room flopping himself down on the bed. I continue down the hall to my room.

As I walk by Franco's room I notice his light on and knock on the door softly. A moment later the door swings open, Franco standing there in his boxer shorts

"Sup Fratello?"

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

He holds the door open for me and I make my way in sitting on the edge of his bed. "I'm going to tell Alena tomorrow."

"What? That you're in love with her." He smirks

"I'm not in love with her idiot." I huff softly. "I'm telling her about me, about us, about the deal our parents made."

"Any particular reason why?" He questions as he sits down next to me

"Because I think she knows, she asked me at the party tonight if we know each other if our families know each other and I don't think it's right to lie to her."

"I see," He nods "Well nobody likes being lied to, and it's never a good idea to lie to a woman, especially a woman you're trying to win over" He smirks "So if you think it's right, then do it" 

"Thanks Fratello" 

"And if it doesn't work out she can always get involved with better brother" he smirks once again 

"In your dreams Fratello" I stand up and exit his room with a laugh