2

I feel my sleep being interrupted and my eyelids flutter open from the knocking against the thick wooden door. My first sight is the massive reflecting glass glued above me as I stare back at myself.

I move my gaze to my surroundings. I was in an unfamiliar area which seems to be a room paid high price for. The admirable king size bed sat centered in the room with my small form resting beneath the silk sheets.

The Sunlight beams through the over sized window that exposed the naked city inviting an empowering view of the 50 or less pedestrians strolling the freshly hardened concrete before the sky-scraping buildings.

From this point of view I can hardly recognize the city that caught my interest. This had to be a part of the city I had never visited due to my non-existent transportation. It was intriguing, Outstandingly beautiful. From this very room the world seemed somewhat normal and everyone was abnormally happy. Children were laughing, parents were smiling and I was suddenly feeling at ease with creation.

The light suddenly grabbing ahold of the glistening floor, I just barely caught sight of the walls. The timber wall stuck out in a variation of patterns, coated with a pure heavenly white paint which heightened the innocent smell of lit candle just inches away from me resting on the bed side table.

I couldn't make out the actual scent of the candle but it smelt ravishing. The elegance of this space was far too classy for me.

So why was I here to begin with?

My wondering thoughts is blocked by a repeated knock at the door using the same force as before snatching me from my thought the minute I opened my eyes.

My vision steadily gave a light blur as I felt the after affect of my heedless drinking last night. I pull my slender forearm up to my face placing my baby bare palm against my disturbed head creating a back and forth rubbing motion like I always do, believing it will godly heal my aching head once more.

I groan as I struggled to remember my reasons of so heavily drinking which was oddly scary since I haven't drank a day in my life. Except the time I sipped my grandfathers beer when I was seven and acted stupidly drunk following my older cousin, Ryan.

I was always following her like I was willingly her puppet and thats exactly how she treated me. I only moved on her command and I hate recollecting the memories of her domineering hold on defenseless children.

Still wincing from the throbbing heartbeat in the center of my forehead, the memories come flooding back and my eyes suddenly began to grow in disbelief.

I left a club with a guy last night but why was I brought here? I can barely contemplate what went on last night. It's like the rest of the time being is a blur.

Still confused on the purpose of my whereabouts I notice my pink tank top laying on a palish gray ottoman that is positioned near what seemed to be a living room.

I only imagined a famous person to be paying for a room like this. This had to cost what 600$ a night?

I definitely didn't have that kind of cash to step in front of the building, let alone be inside half naked.

Half naked.

I rarely ever sleep without being fully clothed so why was my shirt across the room and my pants non existent? So many thoughts were running through my head but only one stayed long enough for me to fully process it.

Had I lost my virginity?

It only makes sense. Who would take me here after midnight and allow me to remove my clothes if we weren't getting intimate?  Something had to have went down, but why can't I remember a thing past leaving the club.

I've wanted nothing more than to lose my virginity for the past year so why am I hoping nothing happened at all?

I repeated that questions in my head for what seemed to be forever before another knock appeared at the door and a honeyed voice spoke low behind it,
"Hello it's the cleaning service, is anyone there?"

Shit.

By the looks of it there had to be no lock to keep the door from being swung up and I was not up for some random women seeing me half dressed.

Within 2 seconds I was pulling my shirt back over my head and slipping on my pants that were somehow hiding underneath the soft elevated bed.

Before I could fully straighten out the sheets and pick up the rest of my things a short tan women wearing a black uniform with the words 'Jademan's Luxury Room' placed just above her bust onto a silver tag slowly enters the room searching the area for any signs of someone present and quickly stops once she sees me.

"Oh I'm sorry miss, I didn't realize anyone was in here" she removes her fingers from holding onto the cart filled with cleaning supplies and throws them carelessly in the air covering her roundish freckled face.

I wasn't surprised that the cleaning lady would show up around this time since anyone was required to be packed and out by 11 if they weren't paying for another room and it was far past 11. Plus she'd knocked more than once trying to get my attention.

"It's fine ma'am I was just leaving" I laugh giving her a reassuring smile before pulling all my things together and bolting through the door and down out the hotel without saying another word to the lady.

I grab ahold of my purse pulling my phone out to call for an Uber. I had no one to come get me and the last person I wanted to call was my brother Ethan. He'd give me hell if he'd known I was out all night getting down and dirty with some guy I didn't know.

I could easily walk back into my house without being interrogated the moment I step in and that was the convenient part of keeping this to myself.

Ethan is never home unless he's showering or even sleeping. He's mostly out working or going to a million places with his friends and the last thing I wanted to do was jeopardize my freedom.