UwU

This chapter was wrote weeks ago x)

The picture up top will give you nightmares; it did to me so there.

My class were meant to do a meditation but sadly we didn't; I'm going to do a guided meditation when I get home though.

//I still haven't meditated yet//

The song Car radio by twenty one pilots is good. 👌🏻

So, I figured out that Mey rin and the crow aren't my theriotypes.

These are my real theriotypes and kintypes
The Canaan dog, the tortoiseshell cat and Ruth and Ticci Toby and a questioning glitch.

The Canaan dog, tortoiseshell cat and Ruth are phycological and spiritual, yet Ticci Toby is only spiritual.

I'm also making a tumblr account for my therianthropy experiences. No, I'm not one of those tumblr Therians either.

Ok, me and my dad are in a car and we got stopped at a light; and this person seen me and kept looking at me so I looked at him and smiled and laughed, I looked away for a second I looked back and he smiled and put his thumb up and smiled xD. Not therian related but funny x3. Well technically it is because I got a snout shift. Shout out to that person! xD (one doesn't assume gender)

The pack are doing great! We might be meeting next weekend!

1.1.20
So I went to a different forest today! Me and my mate Sam went into the forest and romped around for a little! I got so much pine in my fur xD. There was this animal that made a little "ree" sort of sound so I was stood there making the animal noise back to it before me and Sam eventually went home again.

My dad actually has a pretty good wolf howl. We're all playing atmosphere and because I chose the werewolf Character and he howled and said because I was the werewolf I had to howl along. I did and it was great! 🖤.

My nightmares are coming back 😞. I hate it. Oh well, at least it's the weekend and we are off for holidays in 2 weeks.

So, I was walking to the shop today and I heard a lady say to her kid, say hi to the girl, (talking about me even though I'm a boy x3) and she hid behind her mom, I've heard this thing that kids can see our phantom shifts? Idk; I also got called a bear so 🤷‍♂️

Lookie. Weird eh?

I had so many fox phantom cameo shifts today when I was in the forest, I got muddy because it was raining but I don't care. I love getting muddy xD

// I still haven't meditated yet//
I'm feeling more like my cat self so that's great! ^-^

School starts again tomorrow and I honestly can't be bothered 😕.