Territory

I wrote this early on in the morning so it might not make sense that much? I dunno.

I might go and take some photos in my outside territory sometime this weekend, if I can. I mean last time I checked it was all closed off. I'll find a way into it, I might go hunting for more skulls as well. (That have been killed by other animals) It's currently 11:50pm. Who needs sleep am I right? Argh. I've been looking on the therian community on Instagram and it's looking good. I decided to put on my collar and tail because I was very shifty and I felt like I wanted to.

I Had the shortest mental shift ever too. Sigh. Nudging my little red ball around.

My nephew is coming down tomorrow until Christmas Eve. Sensory shifts and a screaming 2 year old? Fun :) In all fairness I don't mind him, he's adorable when he wants to be. Idk

I need to be up in like 7 hours 😒 oh well. I weirdly like the feeling of being tired?
Anyways into therian things now; One of the best feelings in the word is when your wearing your tail and you can feel it swinging behind you and you can see it's shadow. I don't know how to explain it? It's just the best feeling.

07:47am
I'm on my way to school and guess what? I only went and forgot my collar 😒🤷‍♂️.

I did the lip sync battle!! :D it was amazing! My mate (boyfriend)was by my side so that's was awesome! We have to do it a second time and we are really going for it the second time! I also got a cameo phantom fox shift again :) last day of school is amazing!

That's all for now!