Happ

So I'm really happy with my Fox tail! It makes me feel closer to all my theriotypes so that's good! :D apart from the avian ones 🤷‍♂️. I'm a happy animal today! How is everyone's day going? Mine is going well! I'm having fun with my family (Pack in a way)

I'm planning on going into the forest with Richard and Annabelle tomorrow just for a walk and for the chance for me to wear my tail out and about more! That is if I'm not going to my sisters tomorrow. I don't want to 🤷‍♂️ It's surprisingly sunny today..damn. I don't like the sun very much.

Damn this is the 29th entry today! I've also been more vocal today in midst of me growling and stuff (playfully of course) more animal mindset today so it's good.

So I got given some money today for Christmas and I'm planning on buying this evergreen candle that has a really nice "Forest" smell to it :) and a little glass ceramic fox. I was going to but it the other day but I was like "Nah not today" so 🤷‍♂️

I'm going to clean up my den tonight and do some meditation! It's been a loooong time since I have done some meditation so I'm gonna try that again tonight :)

Horrendous Random pic of me wearing my tail. Good lord. I'm going to the forest tomorrow before I have to go to my sisters 😞 I would much rather spend much more time in the forest *Sigh* good lord. I'm going to practice my therian vocals tomorrow! I haven't been to the forest in a long time so that will be good!

That's all! I'll be uploading pictures of the forest tomorrow :) see ya all soon! Can't wait to have no more sleep tonight lmao 😂. The struggles of being an insomniac and being nocturnal 🤷‍♂️

I've also found some local therians quite near me! (45 minutes away) We made a irl pack so that's cool :) I still have my online pack with my good friend reneethebadart and I always will (unless she leaves which is sad)

Also because my tails getting air and it's being hung up, it's straightened out now a little so it's not as curved at the bottom

Anyways now that's all! Have a good night
P.S Richard says hi 💜