Chapter 1 - Where Is This?

Paddle Pop's PoV
Dark! It was so dark! there was nothing except the darkness as far as eye can see. And what i mean about there was nothing is THERE WAS NOTHING INCLUDING PLACE TO STAND. Yup! My body was hovering in a place filled with completely darkness.

What happened? How can i got here? You may have question like that, don't you? Well, i also don't understand of what happened. Everything is just happened. I was walking around the kingdom with my friends, Liona, Twtch, and Spike. Suddenly, black holes appears from everywhere. I tried to save my friends and my subjects. But unfortunately, i fell into one of those black holes. And now, here i am.

I hope they're fine. I thought.

Suddenly, a little of white light appear in the distance. The longer, that light was bigger and brighter. After a few moments, that light started glare my eyes. I closed my eyes then.

Suddenly, I felt my body pulled down. My body fell quickly then slowed. While still closed my eyes, I positioned my hands and feet to prepared my body so i did not hit hard when I landed on ... wherever that was.

A few seconds later, i felt my body land on something hard (ground maybe). I could feel the light that had dazzled my eyes had disappeared. I slowly opened my eyes and ... right! I landed on the ground. I then got up and looked around.

I saw buildings lined up along the road. In the distance, I saw a big clock. It was half past eight. I looked around again and realized I was in the doorway of a gate. Above the gate, there is words. It says "WELCOME TO FIKSIRINI TOWN"

Fiksirini Town? What is this place?

Suddenly I heard a voice approaching. I then hid behind a large drum not far from the gate.

***

Third PoV
Two person walked toward the gate. One is a man with a moscular body. And one more is a dark gray human wolf who was also has muscular body.

"Hurry up! Search until you find it! I saw several white holes appear in the sky. One of them appears from this direction. There must be someone stranded here." Said the man.

"I saw it too. It was a human lion." The gray wolf continued.

"Lion? Great! He must be strong. We can sell him dearly in the slave market." Add the human. "Let's find him! He must be confusing now. We can use that moment."

Hearing that, Paddle Pop, who had intended to ask for help from them, stopped his intention. Even he didn't understand about the words "white hole" and the word "human" they were talking about, Paddle Pop was very sure they were talking about him.

While they haven't seen him yet, Paddle Pop came out of his hiding place to escape.

Unfortunately, Paddle Pop accidentally kicked a tin, causing the two criminals saw him.

"THERE HE IS!" Shouted the dark gray wolf.