Chapter 13 - Meet Again

Paddle Pop's PoV
I was surprised when I opened my eyes.

Where am I?

I looked around me and surprised when i saw Shadow Master lying with his back to me on the bed not far from me.

Then I remembered.

Oh yeah. I'm not in the kingdom anymore. I've been in a different world.

I stared at the white wall in front of me sadly.

Then my eyes were attracted to the clock on the wall. Half past six.

I then got out of bed and walked to the door. I left the room and headed to the bathroom near the stairs to wash my face.

***

A feeling of freshness enveloped me after washing my face and gargling. I then thought of going down to the dining room.

As soon as I got to the bottom, i saw that the middle park was already starting to get crowded.

Then something make me surprise.

Under a tree right in the middle of the park, I saw my friends gathered: Liona, Felina, Twitch, Spike, Kara, and Professor Higgabottom. Besides them, there was also Harry and Terry. They are two soldiers from my kingdom. They are quite famous. Not because of their valor but because of their silliness.

Suddenly Liona turned to me. Her eyes widened as soon as she saw me. Her mouth showed that she was surprised.

"Paddle Pops!" Liona whooped.

Instantly everyone turned to me.

"Paddle Pops!?" They were so excited when they saw me.

Without further ado, I got out from the building and ran over to them who were also running towards me. Then we hugged.

"I thought we'd never see each other again!" Twitch said.

"Thank goodness you're okay!" Add Spikes.

"I... sob! I thought I lost you forever!" Said Liona while crying.

Oh, Liona, I think I lost you too.

Suddenly I heard a surprised tone from professor. And I think the others noticed it too because we immediately let go of our hugs.

"Paddle Poo, your room isn't room 09, is it?"

Why did professor suddenly ask that? And why did their faces turn serious as soon as they heard it? Are they already know that there is Shadow Master in that room.

"My room is room 09 indeed." My answer was immediately greeted with a face like they were seeing something heartbreaking.

"Your Majesty, that means you're rooming with-"

"Shadow Master." I said before Terry finished his sentence.

"Paddle Pop, is he doesn't do something bad to you?" asked Liona with a panicked expression.

"Well, he doesn't do something bad to me last night." I answered.

Actually I want to say that last night Shadow Master threatened me. But...

I'll torture you until I'm satisfied. And if you dare report to anyone, then I will...

If you dare report to anyone,

Anyone

Ting!... Ning!... Ning!...

The breakfast bell rang. We walked together to the dining room.

My new life has begun.