❝𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘀❞ ; 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺

Start from the beginning

The loosened cloth grants you relief as his bedroom eyes scan your clothed body as if able to see through the robes that ensure your modesty. His palms come down to his silk pajamas to wipe the perspiration that begins accumulating. Your bare shoulder leads the trail of subsequent body parts that comes into his view as the dress is pulled down your curvy body before it's joining the apron on the floor.

You're left in your silk undergarments (compliments of the castle)- wishing they'd cover more of your imperfections. But once you muster the courage to look up and see if his face feeds your inner demons, you're almost delighted to see him staring with admiration. But it almost goes unnoticed as he's back to his soft, yet demanding tone. "All of them,"

And your arm is trailing back up your body once again, swiping the straps of your bralette aside, it's hook-less back allowing it to fall to the ground and pool at your feet. Instinctively, you hide your blushing face by turning it to the side, saving yourself from the higher measures of embarrassment. But they return full-force as you remember there's one last piece of clothing to remove- this one clearly being the most essential of them all. "Come on," He urges softly, lacking any signs of urgency. "Slowly," He instructs, leaning back on his bicep. There's a sudden urge to please him as your hands trail up your thighs and hook at the sides of your panties, pulling them down your legs as slowly as possible.

Every inch of modesty from before has diminished. He doesn't speak once he sees you bare- eyes crawling up and down your body slowly. Your eyes find his with time, locking in place once they cross paths. "And the heels," He adds, voice heavy with strain. You could guess it'd been a while since he'd seen a woman naked, if he'd seen one at all. You'd been there a long time, able to watch him grow. From age fifteen when you were captured from your family and brought here, taught to watch after the children in the castle. He'd been eight at that time- heavily sheltered by family and other servants. It wouldn't surprise you if he somehow turned out to be sexually inept.

But then again, he never really was much of an angel. It wouldn't surprise you either way.

"Good," He praised, climbing off his bed to meet you at the door where you stood, too far for his liking. "Come," He guided you towards his bed, sitting at the edge, leaving you to stand before him bare while he remained fully clothed, looking at every inch of you up close. "Just as gorgeous as I imagined," The mere thought of him imagining you this way made your heart swell with pride. However, the shyness never leaves you as you nervously play with your fingers. His eyes meet yours again, and it isn't long before you're reminded that you aren't to look him in the eyes at any point and time. You'd already broken the rule twice, now.

He stands to his feet, craning his neck so he's in front of your face despite your awkward pivot to the left. "What's the matter?" You remain silent, and he gets the message without difficulty. "Afraid to look me in the eye? Don't be. It's just us here." Still, you continue to stare in the same direction, the rules of the kingdom had been embedded so deep in your cerebrum, you found it hard to fight against it. He pouts before using his index finger to guide you in his visual direction. "Y/n," He says, sighing once he finds it to be of no help- your eyes stare downward at your feet. He gently shakes you. "Look at me," He demands.

And it's just as much as a dishonor to disobey a royal than to look them in the eye. So you obliged, nervously looking in his eyes. He inwardly sighs in delight. He doesn't get to see your ebony orbs half as much as he'd like, always staring at you to see if you'll meet his gaze, but there's never any luck. Now, in this moment, just you looking him in the eye is almost enough to send him over the edge- enough to give him his first orgasm without a single touch. "Excellent," He says simply before he steps away, leaving you cold without his warm palm grazing your supple skin.