Juvia is in love

Juvia:" Lucy get back to work!"
Lucy:" hai...but are you sure your alright? Did they do anything to hurt you or anything?"(worried)
Juvia:" I'm fine(grins)...thank you for worrying about me"(smiles)
Lucy:" Let's go..."(walks ahead)
Gray walks towards Juvia:" I'm sorry for standing there and not do anything when you were held captive..."
Juvia:" it's alright...you didn't have enough power to beat Titania that's why you stayed back so you don't have to apologize..."(walks away blushing)
Juvia's thoughts" why am I blushing about for....its not like I like him...."
Lucy:" juvia?! Your day dreaming again?! What's wrong?"
Juvia:" eh uh...lucy...I'm going out for a breather..."
Lucy:" uh sure"(surprised)
Natsu:" hey prez!"(dashes into the student council room)
Kaname:" you brat! Knock the door before coming in! Where are your manners?!"(snaps)
Natsu:" ah gomene.. Kaname sempai is scary...."
Lucy:" what's wrong?"(surprised)
Kaname looks over to Natsu....
Natsu:" I heard a rumor in my gang that you defeated Titania but there's no way that is true right?"(chuckles)
Lucy:" no it's true.."(grins)
Natsu:" eh....eh?! What did you say?!"(shouts)
Kaname:" well they plotted to kidnap Lucy but they took the wrong person...so Lucy snapped..."
Natsu:" what?! Oh no...this is bad...the current Shinigami's leader isn't just Titania anymore....theres another one which may be behind all of that kidnap stuff....the famous dark magic user....Zeref..."
Lucy:" ah...I heard about him before...I settled him before..."
Natsu:" eh?"
Kaname:" you didn't hear the rumor about Lucy being the top? But you heard all those false news...."(sighs)
Natsu:" eh? I feel like I'm stuck in the century before you guys..."(feeling isolated)
Juvia returns from her break:" hey lucy...my heart has been beating wildly in a weird way.."
Kaname:" your in love?"
Lucy:" whoever is the unlucky one...may you be able to live through the hell she gives...."😭
Juvia smacks Lucy head while blushing:" you idiot..."
Kaname:" well that just shows that you love that person"(stared at juvia who was still blushing)
Juvia:" I love that guy...?"(shocked)
Kaname:" well who is it?"
Juvia:" gray fullbuster"(covers her mouth knowing she blurted it out accidentally)
Lucy(shocked):" Juvia forget about it... I won't let you and that guy!"(furious)
Kaname:" I'm disappointed....after knowing his personality...you..."
Juvia(shocked):" he has changed...he apologized to me for not being able to rescue me before.."
Lucy:" don't fall into his trap!"(shouts)
Juvia(teary):" my love life will not be affected by you! I'll choose my own partner!"(dashes out)
Lucy:" juvia!"
Kaname:" leave her be....she'll realise what she said was wrong in no time.."
Gray:" prez...I apologize for everything until... now...you can trust that I have learnt my lesson..."(bows as he walks away)
Lucy:" ...."(turns to look out of the window)
Sting:" Lucy...aren't you heading home yet?"
Lucy:" sorry I've got to settle some stuff..."
Sting:" I wish you wouldn't work too hard..."
Lucy(saddens):" sorry I'll be right there...give me a minute.."(grins)
Sting:" I hope nothing is troubling you..."
Lucy:" I'm fine...."(saddens)
Juvia thoughts " my partner is for me to decide.."