Home

Wednesday also happened to be Valentine's Day and although we didn't talk about it, or planned anything, I was a bit excited as for the first time ever I was having a boyfriend on Valentine's Day. 

Even if we won't celebrate it, I bought a little something for Jared.

It will never go well with his luxurious choices, but I hoped he can appreciate the thought behind it. Deep down I was still debating if I really want to give it to him, in fear of him never wearing it, so I decided I'll see.

I was excited to see him. 

Although this week went by fast, on the evenings I missed him the most wanting to cuddle up on the couch with him, but all I could do is follow his instagram stories as he strolled around the beautiful city of Budapest with his colleagues, been to amazing restaurants, shared fun videos of him on set and playing around in his hotel room.

I sighed, sitting onto the couch as I liked his new picture what showed him looking at the beautiful view of the city cut into half by the river Danube. 

My sushi was out and ready on the coffee table what I ordered for myself since I was craving it for days now. I had a glass of white in my hand; hair up, black hoodie and sweatpants on,.

I was ready to eat my loneliness away when the doorbell rang.

I huffed, combing locks of hair out of my face, looking towards the door contemplating to even open it. I never had any visitors and suddenly Lora came to my mind; she might have figured out my address.

The bell rang again, but this time impatient knocking followed and standing up a I slowly walked to the door and opened it slightly to peek out.

My lowered eyes landed on some black and white sneakers, pink socks, a loose blue and red patterned pants. My smile grew wider as my gaze traveled up the yellow, black flannel shirt, until my eyes met his... huge sunglasses and a gentle smile behind the beard which started to get out of control.

"Jay..." I gasped, grabbing onto my door even more by surprise.

"Managed to hide your lover well? Or you are not letting me in because he still collecting his clothes?" his raised eyebrow peeked out above his sunglasses.

"How.. how are you here?" I asked stunned as I opened the door wide, stepping back.

"What a welcome I have to say... Not eve a hug?" he asked as he pushed his hair back by putting his sunglasses onto his head.

I just smiled wide stepping close, gently wrapping my arms around his waist, laying my head on his chest. I honestly barely could believe that I am getting him a day sooner.

"I missed you," I muttered.

Breathing deep, he smelled like airplane and faded cologne.

"Now it's better," he smiled, and having his arms around me I closed my eyes. "You're not the only one who can sneak up on me earlier, than awaited, see?"

"And I'm very happy about that," I smiled.

Looking up to him he leaned down to place a fairly soft kiss on my lips, if we don't count the barrier of beard between us and I pulled away with a frown, reaching up to caress his mustache up from his lips.

"I know, I know, I have to trim it," he stated caressing through his beard.

"Just a bit..." I showed with my fingers and he kissed them playfully. 

"I hope you don't mind a much needed bed session with it for now," he muttered kissing my lips again as he pushed me through the kitchen by my waist towards my bedroom.