Book 3|22 Mr And Mrs Hall

Veronica pov

" Sebastian ? " I said while opening my eyes , hey I thought I was dead ?

" Sorry I took too long I couldn't let you die , if you die her father would be released " Bash announced like I didn't already know this.

" Your telling me everything I already know , that little bitch has gotten on my last nerve , and I can't beat her " I said while standing up frustrated.

" You can , your the most powerful witch in history " Bash replied , " why does everyone keep saying that if I was she would be dead already " I said while running my hands through my hair.

" She wants power Veronica , your a power house , all you have to do is over Whelmed her , gosh I'm already risking the future just by telling you this I can't say anything else " Sebastian said while closing his eyes.

" Your right I just have to channel every super natural being I can " I said while smiling , why didn't I think of this before  ?

" you'll die " Sebastian said in fright , " oh I'm already dead , you forget I'm a vampire , and a witch ? " I asked while smirking now , I'm going to over load her.

" Your a genius " Sebastian said while making his first honest smile , " I know see ya " I said while opening up a portal to the land of magic mom is going to be pissed.

Aces pov

" You actually killed her ? " I said in short breaths I've never actually freaked out before , but how do you deal with the pain of losing the love of your life ?

" Oh calm down little Melody and Apollo has one parent left " Dinah said while smiling at me. Which was weird considering she has black veins.

But also I didn't feel the pain of the mate bond , which Dinah says she broke , but I still feel her. Wait she isn't dead , if I can focus maybe she can hear me through our link.

" What are you doing ? " Dinah asked curiously , she can't read my mind because , I'm a stronger telepath guess I have to improvise.

" Can't a man who just lost his wife close his eyes , it's not like I'm going to cry in front of you Dinah " I said while biting my lip hard so I wouldn't laugh at her. Plus I'm only safe right now because of this ring doesn't mean she can't find another way to kill me.

" Oh please like you would ever , you've never let me in " Dinah said while sitting down on my bed , " we had sex their earlier " I said while smirking at her.

" I bet you did , how come you never thought about having kids with me ? " Dinah asked curiously , is she serious ?

" Well before you killed my wife let's see , um you lied to me , used me , and most of all you've never knew what you wanted " I said while looking down , maybe I'm stalling her , but this is kinda my truth.

" You knew I always wanted you " Dinah said while standing up , for a second their I thought I heard sympathy.

" Now you sound like Juliet " I said while laughing , " hey maybe I can't do anything to you but don't think for a second I won't take your kids and raise them as my own to make you love me " Dinah said , then her veins started to show more.

" Love you ? " I asked confused , " yes love me remember we were introduced to each other , and then your parents were trying to get us to marry , but then I betrayed you ? " Dinah asked while smiling , wow what a crazy Bitch ,veronica needs to hurry up.

" The day I met Veronica I killed her , then made her kill , then tried to kill her again , call me crazy but she never betrayed me ,  and I still fell in love with her before I found out she was my mate " I responded only speaking the truth for once.

  " So what you can kill me too " Dinah suggested , ugh God no she's not getting my blood. " This is what , sorry you came to the conclusion I didn't want you right after you killed my wife , and left my kids without a mother  " I said while finally mind linking Veronica.

" I'm here " Veronica said through my mind , I looked around the room , and I only saw Dinah being creepy. But suddenly a portal opened , revealing my beautiful baby moma , slash wife , slash love of my life.

" Hi Cuz " Veronica said while giving me a quick glance then sent Dinah crashing through the wall on the other side of the room. So

" Right on Cue Mrs Hall " I said while smiling at Veronica , " oh thank you Mr Hall it is my strong suit " Veronica said while smiling , then giggling at me.

[To be continued]
I loved making this chapter it was fun !
Vote and comment !