I was washing my hair when I heard a knock on the door.

"What?" I shouted, turning off the shower for a second so I could hear.

"Can I come in?"

It was Mattia. I kept my eyes shut since there was shampoo in my hair.

"I thought you were showering" I said.

"Yeah but your shower has no hot water" he replied.

Bullshit. Every shower had hot water. I blushed as I realised he was going to use every excuse in the book until I'd let him in. But then it dawned on me.

I'm so insecure over my body. I quickly washed the shampoo away from my face so I could open my eyes. I looked down at my stretch marks all over my ass and lower back. I felt like he'd say something if he saw them. I'm sure all his other girlfriends didn't have this issue. I looked at my stomach. Sure I wore crop tops, but this felt different. And not the good kinda different.

"I'm still here" said Mattia from outside. I bit my lip and thought about it. If I wanted to marry this boy we'd eventually have sex. And you don't have sex with your clothes on, God I'm such a dumbass. 

I finally gave in and put my head outside the shower door.

"Fine" I said, and I saw the door open and Mattia's head peeked from around the corner. He bit his lip nervously.

"Promise you won't judge?" he said shyly. My heart almost melted over this boy. I smiled and shook my head.

"Only if you don't judge me" I said. His eyes softened and he smiled back at me.

"I could never"

I turned around and turned the shower back on.

"Well get in fool, we have places to be" I said. Why was I so bad at flirting? Mattia laughed and got into the shower behind me. I didn't look, I mean I wanted to look, I just didn't know how. The water hit us both and Mattia flinched.

"Why the fuck is it so hot" he whined. I laughed and washed the shampoo out of my hair.

"It's literally warm" I said.

"It's literally warm" he said, mocking me. I rolled my eyes and flicked water in his face.

"Shut up loser" I said, but he took ahold of my wrists, causing me to face him.

"Make me" he said, biting his lower lip. Thousands of emotions went through me and I smashed my lips onto his. He placed his hands on my waist and slammed me against the wall. But it didn't hurt, and if anything, turned me on even more.

I blushed as I felt it against my clit. It wasn't intentional cause Mattia was too focused on the kiss, but I let out a small moan, and covered my mouth immediately. Mattia pulled away and smirked at me.
He gently moved my hand away from my mouth.

"I wanna hear you babygirl" he whispered, looking me directly in the eyes. I looked at his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I want you so bad" I said, water falling between us. 

"But we need a condom baby, I don't wanna get you pregnant yet" he said, kissing my neck, and leaving hickeys.  I remembered Mom always kept some in the cabinet under the sink. They were obviously for her and dad, but after they divorced, they were obviously of no use to her.

"In the cabinet behind you" I smirked, causing his eyes to light up. He hopped out the shower and sure enough, they were there. I bit my lip when he got back in the shower and he pressed me up against the wall.

"Are you sure, baby?" He said. He looked into my eyes, trying to look for any signs of doubt, but I was ready.

"I'm sure" I said, as he leaned in for a kiss. I ran my hands through his hair as I kissed him back.

"You can't tease me like that" I pouted, making him smirk.

"Whatever you say Mami" he said, slowly putting it inside me. I gasped for breath and let out another moan.

"Holy shit" I moaned. He started to thrust in and out and I tried to hold myself back from making anymore noise, in case someone heard us. But Mattia put his hand around my throat and put his face close to mine, so our lips we're just inches apart.

"You're amazing" he said, biting my lip gently. I kept my lips tightly pressed together and tried hard to resist. He started to go faster and I shut my eyes tight. But it was no use. Mattia moaned in my ear, and it set me off all over again.

-

We dried off and started getting changed.

"That was amazing" said Mattia, looking at me dreamily "I mean you're amazing, but that"

I blushed and took out my watermelon body lotion.

"You weren't too bad either" I said, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Oh so this is why you always smell like watermelons?" he said, looking at the lotion.

"I made it myself" I said proudly. He smiled and pulled his shirt over his head. I finished getting ready and took out my makeup.

"Nah you won't be needing that" he said taking my hand. I looked at him like he was insane.

"No wait let me at least put on concealer" I complained, but he shook his head and lead me out the bathroom.

"You don't need it baby, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I'm tryna make you see that" he said, smiling at me. I smiled at how he perfect he was. I really was the luckiest girl on the planet.

We walked out to his car and he started the engine. He rested his hand on my thigh and I looked over at him.

"For the record, I think your stretch marks are beautiful" he said softly. I get my heart doing front flips, and I was turning red but I didn't care.

"I love you for saying that" I said, grinning from ear to ear. 

"I love every single thing about you baby" he said. The smile still hadn't disappeared from our faces since we were in the house.

We got to Alejandro's house and I looked at my wrist. I forgot the bracelet. Shit.

"I forgot my bracelet" I said, annoyed. He furrowed his brows and tried to figure out what I was talking about.

"Bracelet?"

I sighed "Kairi gave me it"

"I thought you guys were done?" he said, trying to hide his frustration.

"W-we are, it was like a parting gift I guess" I stammered. Mattia shook his head and started getting out the car.

"Mattia please!" I called after him.

But he was already in the house. What did I just do?

A/N: bruh this was so cringey for me to write lmfao, but I hope it was good, and y'all this chapter was really 1800 words, I didn't mean for it to be this long lmao ily! 💛