#3: Late Arrivals

Start from the beginning

Could he pin me down? 

"Uh...yeah. It's totally fine. We have made room for more, with less. We just have to find a place where you are comfortable." 

He smiled and licked his lips. "I'm pretty flexible." His eyes flickered to mine and his grin grew even more. "Looks like You are too, being the one that made the accommodations."  

I couldn't help but pick up a double meaning. 

Was that intentional? 

"So, you didn't think to bring your partner?" I asked him, now fishing for information. 

"No." He said shaking his head. "I have no partner to bring." 

"Oh...so you're..." 

"Nope." He smiled. "My best friend and I have different tastes." He smiled, his eyes moving to look at my thighs. "I have a sweet tooth, but he doesn't. Ya know?" 

"I understand." I laughed. 

"Oh, speaking of the house. Can we go? I really want to shower and get all of this car smell off of me." Tae interrupted wrapping his arm around Jimin. 

"Sure." I said. "Jin drove so let me round them up." 

"Alright kids, tomorrow there aren't any plans, but be sure you are ready for quality family time the day after." Uncle Lee chuckled. "We all know how much you all love the family get togethers." 

"It's just lunch right?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, then dinner at some fancy restaurant that night." He replied. "I don't know why everyone agrees to let your Aunt plan this every year, she never plans anything fun." 

"Why do you think we rented a house far, far away from the hotel she is staying in?" I asked with a raised eye brow. "We have learned." 

"Good girl." He said kissing the side of my head. "We need to make plans for me to come visit some time in the next month. I would like to see my brother." He whispered to me. 

I nodded and smiled at him, not wanting to get into that right now. He seemed to understand and accepted my nod as a good enough answer before he said goodbye to the rest of them. 

"Alright, let's go." Jin said grabbing the keys. 

We all started to walk out, me pulling in the rear of the group. I didn't notice, but Jimin was behind me, and when I turned around, he was two feet from my face. It made me jump causing him to let out a little laugh. "Sorry, you scared me." I said. 

"I noticed." He replied. He then leaned into me. "Don't worry Noona I don't bite. Unless you ask me to." With a wink he walked past me, turning as he walked backwards to be sure his eyes stayed locked with mine. Before I was able to really respond, Tae had grabbed him by the collar and pulled him to walk faster, then pushed him into the vehicle. I made my way to the passenger side, and Yoongi came up from behind me. 

"Is pretty boy straight?" he asked me. 

"I guess so." 

"Oh man, you're in for it." 

||

"Jimin can just sleep in bed with us." Jungkook said. "The bed in that room is a king, I'm pretty sure we can fit." 

"You want to snuggle with me Jungkookie?" Jimin teased pinching his cheeks. 

Jungkook pushed his hands away and glared at him. "Touch me again, and you're on the floor." 

He chuckled and turned towards me. He walked over and plopped down on the couch next to me, his arm comfortingly fitting over my shoulder. "What about you Noona? You want to cuddle with me?" He leaned in close and I felt his hand move down my back suggestively, but instead of getting flustered I smiled.