Before any of us could really say anything to her she was up and swaying back over to the other table, sitting next to a boy I didn't recognize. I assume Baekhyun.

"She didn't seem so bad." Hobi said, putting his arm around Jin's broad shoulders. 

"Just wait." Namjoon replied making me smirk. "We still have 10 more days. You'll see." 

"Well if it isn't my favorite people." We heard from behind Jin and I knew that voice. Uncle Pat. He was a step dad to a distant cousin twice removed or something like that. He was harmless. Be he wasn't technically part of the family anymore. But attending the family reunions made him feel important, I guess. I turned around and sure enough there he was, beer in his hand. And by the looks of him it wasn't his first one. "Well look at you." He said to me. "You get more beautiful every year I see you." 

He waddled over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder giving it a squeeze. "Hey Uncle Pat." I said. "How have you been?" 

"Great. Got me a great family I get to brag about, what could be bad about that?" He laughed then looked at Jin and Namjoon. "Boys, you better protect your sister, I imagine men are knocking at her door every chance they get." 

"We have a tazer." Jin said, glaring at him. 

I laughed and so did Uncle Pat. "You boys are the best. Good to keep your sister safe. We have to keep our women safe you know. There aren't a lot of them in this family." 

"Speaking of which, have you seen Minah yet? She was asking for you." Namjoon said. 

"She was? Well can't keep a lady waiting, I'll go find her. See you's around." 

I was able to keep my laughter in until he left and gave Namjoon a fist bump. Yoongi was snickering and Hobi was giggling. Jin bit his lip as he watched the man embrace the small cousin and her face contort in disgust. Not able to hold it in any longer, he broke out into a laugh. 

As the night went on, we talked to each of our cousins. We weren't rude. Mark and Jackson had a project they were working on so they said they would be 'only half in attendance' to the family bon fires and dinners. Yugeom was hanging out with his brother and sister and the friend Yugeom brought was kind of hanging on her too. They must know each other. 

It was almost an appropriate time for us to leave when I felt my phone vibrate. It was Tae. He texted the group chat that he was going to go right to the hotel and just follow us back to the house. He would be here in about 5 minutes. 

"Oh, thank god." Namjoon sighed as he also pulled out his phone. "Tae will be here soon." 

"Oh good." Yoongi smirked. "I look forward to seeing him again." 

"I bet you do." 

"I'm excited to meet his boyfriend." I chimed before they could annoy Jin too much. "Tae is such a sweetheart; I hope his boyfriend treats him well." 

"He does." I heard from behind me. 

I got up out of my chair and wrapped my arms around the man. "Uncle Lee it is so good to see you." 

"Very good to see you my girl." he said hugging me back. "How have you been? You look great!" 

"Thank you. It has been a long year." 

"Well it looks like it's been a successful year. Your father would be very proud of you." 

"Thank you." I said in a quiet tone. He gave me a boxy smile and turned to my brothers. He shook each of their hands before taking a seat. 

"What have you boys been up to? I hear a lot of good things from Taehyung." 

"Just working a lot Uncle. The business has been good to us." Jin said.

"Your dad worked hard, it was good of you to take over but remember that you need to be happy. Do what makes you happy." 

"It makes us happy." Jin said with a smile. "I can't speak for Namjoon but I enjoy working on his legacy."

"I do as well." Namjoon replied smiling to Uncle Lee. 

"Good." He smiled back. "I hear your sister has helped a lot with progress?" 

"She has." Jin said. "I don't know anyone else who can organize his schedule. We treid getting her help..." 

"But that would only slow me down. I know the clients; I know what they want and it would take me forever to train someone. Besides I get 6 days of work done in 4. It's a pretty good gig for me." 

"Good." He said again. "You are good kids. Speaking of kids...there mine is." 

We all turned and I saw the same boxy smile Uncle Lee had on Taehyungs face. What was surprising is that he didn't just have one other person with him, he had two. I held my jaw shut tight, not wanting it to drop from what I was seeing. Yoongi was right, which ever one of those men where his boyfriend they sure were sexy. 

Especially the shorter one.