Namjooon walked over shaking his hand and introducing Yoongi again. Jin did the same with Hoseok and Jaebum lead us into the hotel. "You guys need to know that Minah is extra annoying this year." 

"I thought you were close with her?" I asked. 

"I am. But that doesn't mean I don't know how annoying she is. She's my sister and just turned 24; and has yet to grow up." 

"Right." Jin said scoffing. 

Making our way into the banquet hall of the hotel they were all in gave me anxieties. I really didn't want to be here and wished I didn't have to take off work for this. But whatever. 

Just like I thought, through each embrace and greeting I was met with 'you look so different' 'you look great' 'how much weight have you lost' 'what's your secret'. 

No one asked about our father. 

I brushed them all off and we made our way to a small table that had 8 chairs. Perfect. 

"Tae said he was going to be running late." Namjoon said pulling out his phone. "They got stuck in traffic and are just now back on the road going a normal speed. They were sitting for almost 3 hours." 

"Ouch. Glad that didn't happen to us." I said. 

About an hour had passed and I had a sudden hug from behind me. "Hi eonnie!!" 

"Hey girly." I replied, my voice unenthusiastic. 

"You look so beautiful." She said her fake smile charming her thin lips. She was a beautiful girl; it was a shame that her inside was rotten. 

"Thank you. You look very nice yourself." I replied "That color suits you." 

She was wearing a short, way too short, yellow cocktail dress. She sat next to me, crossing one let over the other, flicking her hair to her side. "I know. I always try to wear yellow. I think it compliments my blonde har really nicely. I just got highlights this past weekend." She looked over to Namjoon and Yoongi who were talking and Namjoon had pecked Yoongi on the lips. "Oh, you guys are still together. That's really cute." 

"Hello Minah." Namjoon greeted without looking at her. 

"Minah." Yoongi nodded. 

"And who are you?" She smiled at Hobi. He smiled back and I heard her breath halt. "My you have a great smile." 

"Thank you." Jin said. "I think he does too." He then took Hobi by the collar, fisting his shirt in his hand and pulled him into a kiss. All without warning, or before Hobi could really answer her. 

"Ah. Another gay. That's cute too. You aren't going to come out are you Eonnie?" 

I laughed. "No. I like men, just like you." 

"Oh, I just broke up with my boyfriend this past weekend too. He didn't appreciate me." 

"What part?" Namjoon asked. 

"What?" 

"What part of you didn't he appreciate?" 

"All of me, duh." 

"Right." 

"Anyway. Eonnie how did you lose all this weight? How much have you lost, you look great! How do you feel?" 

"I feel great, thank you. I've lost about 85lbs so far so..." 

"Oh wow." She interrupted. "How much total do you want to lose?" 

"Not sure yet, just until I feel healthy." 

"That is so sweet. Well I am going to go back to Jeabummies table. He brought his friend Baekyun, and he is really cute. And not gay!" she giggled.