Mama's baby, Daddy's maybe

"Okay roll it back."  Star was in the studio recording this song she had been working on for a minute she thought it'd be a good time to record to get her mind off Davis and the investigation. As she began to sing the door opened outside of the booth. "Hey this is a private session!" Star shouted from inside the booth. "Don't worry I think you can make time for me."
Star's heart dropped; she knew that voice from anywhere. It was Jay. Jay Holland. The ex president of Midtown.

"Hey man, why don't you let me and the lady talk for a minute

"Hey man, why don't you let me and the lady talk for a minute." Jay said talking to Jake; the audio engineer.

"No! I have no reason to talk you I told you to leave me the hell alone!"

"Hey, I'm just gonna step out; let me know when you ready to start back." Jake said getting up from his chair and walking out of the session.

"Good choice man." Jay said nodding at him.

"Star let's talk I don't have all day." Jay said lighting up a cigarette.

Star slammed the headset down and walked out of the booth, and pointed her finger in Jay's face. "What the fuck do you want? You been blowing up my phone for the past two fucking weeks." 

Jay held out his hands against his face. "Woah! I just wanted to see if you found my son yet."

Star took the cigarette out his mouth and shoved her hand against Jay's chest. "Davis is not your fucking son! How many times do I need to tell you that?!"

"Star please; now we both know when I talked about you being the head artist of my new label you had no problem fucking me most of the time when you were on tour. How could you be so sure that Noah Brooks is the father."

"Because I know okay!"

Jay laughed "Oh really because you knew that the baby was Jacksons' but the baby didn't come out white didn't it?"

"You know if Davis is yours like you say. Which he's not! Why are you so concerned now?"

Jay shrugged "I think he would be under better care if he was under my custody; since one is an addict and you like to fight any and everybody and land your ass in jail. I also have other reasons as well but you'll know soon."

"I will kill you before I ever let you take Davis away from me! I went to the police station the other day and they're already on your ass on how you been harassing me."

She said that to scare him a bit, but when Star went to the police station; the day she ran into Noah, she met with one of the officers to explain how Jay had been sending constant messages and calling multiple times a day. They said they couldn't do anything if he wasn't threatening to hurt her or had physically hurt her.

"I'm not scared of no police. I know some people remember that."

"You know what? Get out! Get the fuck out! And if I see you again I will make sure that your buried six feet under."

"Alright." Jay gave her a smirk and walked out.

When he closed the door Star fell to the ground and wept feeling helpless as ever.