I shoved the top back on the back before dropping it into her lap and leaving the room. I had to get away from her before I did something stupid and something that I'd regret.

I slammed the door to my bedroom shut, the noise echoing as I stood in the middle of the room seething. I felt like ripping my hair out or ripping something to shreds but I couldn't because this wasn't even my fucking house.

I groaned as I sank to the floor, my hands forming fists and releasing over and over again as I tried not to be angry with Flower.

She meant well but she just didn't fucking think.

If I wanted a new phone then I would have bought myself one. Now there was no way she wasn't sat down there totalling up the presents I had given her compared to what she's bought for me.

I'd given her a fucking candle and she'd bought me a fucking brand new iPhone.

She'd told me she loved me and then fucking made me open a brand new iPhone, how could she ever fucking love me when she must know I couldn't buy her things like that.

My candle and a fucking necklace didn't even come close to what the phone cost and now she knew she'd made the wrong fucking choice.

I couldn't give Flower anything she didn't already have, fuck I couldn't even afford half the stuff she already has!

Me and her were just not the same, we came from different worlds, she had everything she ever wanted and I had nothing.

Except her.

My eyes closed as I lent against the end of my bed, although it was barely my bed considering one, it was Flower's house and two, I spent my nights in her bed. I groaned as I tugged at my hair, the thought of her forcing out everything that didn't concern her.

The way Louis had told her to shut up on Saturday almost had me sinking my fist into his face, she was delicate and she shouldn't be talked to like that and...

I... had done the exact same thing.

My chest felt like it had caved in as a mental image of Flower sitting downstairs crying because I had been so horrible to her. It was Christmas and I....

I fisted my hair as I cursed myself out internally, why was I such a fucking dick?

Flower was pure and delicate and she was the nicest person in the world and she was an angel.

And I treated her like she was just like everyone else, but she wasn't. She better than everybody, certainly better than me.

The small wrapped present suddenly felt like it was made of steel and was burning a hole through my pocket and I pulled it out turning it over in my fingers. Flower's sad face when I had lied and told her it wasn't hers...

She made me want to give her the world.

And the fact she had referred to herself as Flower...the word scribbled crudely in my five year old handwriting on the sticky tag, she thought of Flower as her name.

I didn't even know why I'd lied, I knew she would love the key more than any of the monetary gifts. I knew what she liked and the things she loved, Taylor Swift, cats, the colour pink, so much so she used pink glitter, me.

"Harry you fucking prick."

I pushed myself up, cursing myself as I realised I'd overreacted. I fished my phone out of my pocket and looked at the small device, it was seven years old and barely worked, plus the screen was so small I struggled typing.