"Didn't say that did I?" I spoke slowly, "Asked why you picked this colour..."

"Yellow's nicer than green." Flower blushed and I had to look away, something about her going red and shy did things to me.

"This one next?" I asked, almost teasingly making her nod and the colour of her cheeks intensified.

I ripped the paper off the small and thin gift to find an envelop and I smiled at the way she'd written my name with a heart attached to the end of the y.

She was cute.

I pulled out the piece of card flipping it over to see a coupon written out in almost perfect writing. Of course she had nice hand writing, Flower was practically perfect.

"It's a bit of a joke." Flower said quietly and I glanced at her, my eyes flicking to her necklace before looking back at the coupon.

This coupon is good for one (1) cooking lesson with Poppy Carmichael & Harry Styles.

"Think m'gunna need more than one lesson."

I smiled at her as Flower's cheeks heated and her laugh bubbled out of her mouth, the sound was intoxicating. Everything about her was intoxicating and I'd never wanted to make anyone smile and laugh before.

Now I never wanted Flower to not be smiling, especially not at me.

"You can have as many lessons as you want." Flower hummed as I dropped the coupon inside my new mug and looked at her, she was fucking beautiful, and not in the shallow looks only kinda way.

I mean she was fucking hot, in that weird adorable way that made me want to ruin her and have her under me dripping and begging my name but she was also beautiful because she was nice.

Flower was easily the nicest person in the world and most definitely in my life, there was no way she could love me.

"Can I open this one now?" I asked suddenly, in an attempt to distract myself from my thoughts and I picked up the weighty box and Flower nodded.

I wasted no time in ripping the paper away, somewhat worried that there'd be more glitter but there was no glitter to be found only a white box with an apple logo and a picture of a brand new phone.

My lip twitched as I stared at the box, was she having a fucking laugh?

I pulled the lid off the box, deciding to humour her and I could see Flower's teeth chewing her lip out the corner of my eye again but this time she had every fucking reason to be nervous.

My teeth ground together as I stared at the brand new untouched phone, my angry face reflecting back at me.

"It's an eleven, sixty four gigs and I got you a black one because I thought you'd like that better."

Flower's voice was small and I exhaled through my nose as I tried hard not to snap at her.

"I got myself one too, but mines purple."

"How much was this?" I forced out through clenched teeth, turning my eyes to her and I watched as Flower visibly flinched backwards.

"That isn't important. It's a gift."

"Tell me right fucking now how much this was, Poppy."

I watched as her eyes widened and a glossy sheen coated them and I swore to god that if she started fucking crying I was leaving and going back to Ireland and never fucking coming back.

How could she been so fucking clueless?

"It's not important H, I wa-"

"Don't fucking call me that."