9. Mysterious Tycoon

"Family is the first society we ever step into, they are the veins of our life to hold on under any pressure, that bond is very special when you really care each other, always love your family, it's beautiful tree, with leaves, flowers, barks and etc...never give up that strong veins that stands as the tree all together!"

The board room looked so official than usual days to Opal when entering. The managers were busy in their laptops, the projector was already set up with a wide screen, some staffs moving files and documents for signs. The board meeting preparations almost done. Opal sat on her place and started to set up the presentation.

"You ready? Meeting starts in ten minutes! The clients are here, they will come in no time" said Eric, the general manager, to Opal.

"Yes all done, how many if them here? What's the company name, nobody mentioned clearly!" Asked Opal.

"Yes, all that kept secret, only we know now, Mr. Shaham, one of the director's of Sobia's (jewellery) is willing to buy our shares, they are really interested in our bank terms after, our meeting end up successful last week with their CEO, this company is so huge and has branches world wide" Eric filled her with information.

"I guess I haven't heard Sobia's name before" Opal asked quizzicaly.
"Yes, they have opened a brand new branch here in Coventry, old branch is there in London, which is their first one ever" said Eric.

"I see, usually I'm familiar with gem or jewellery industry because it is my family business, I'm thinking how I have missed the name, Sobia's" Opal tapped her fingers in the table.

"How are you so perfect everytime Opal? You're really correct, because they have registered their old brand name into a new name...any more question?" Eric asked smiling.

"Yes few questions...." the board room door opened and Opal dropped her doubts. Two sleeky men entered accompanied by her boss, one is in his sixties and other one is in his late twenties.
All seated, and the boss delivered a brief introduction about them and their company. Next came Opal's presentation, she presented successfully. Also the other discussions done too.

Each time she looked at the old man, he looked familiar. He looked smart and handsome yet a ruthlessness and arrogance displayed well on his face. The other man looked bold and breath taking, Shaham, seemed cold too. 'Matching menacing couple', Opal thought. The discussion well between the parties and the deal is done.
The meeting adjourned and they were invited for refreshments as it was a special case. The old man stared at Opal
On and off , she got flinched. He approached her slowly while having tea,
"Wah, miss.Opal, such an energetic young women, I have only seen few people with that mojo, actually I have made some decisions after your presentation regarding investments Visa versa, I'll talk to your boss that you will know later, keep up good work!" He extended a hand, she hesitated first then shook it slowly. His stern look not going away from her. She felt embarrassed in front of all her seniors. She can say by their looks that they all surprised and few looked jealous. Mr. Shaham was hardly smiling amidst of this crowd, waved in, at her.

"You remind me of me, and some one I cared....." old man sighed and continued to chat with others. A small triumphant feeling spread across her face after the old man's talk, then she drank her tea.
"Oh! What's that old creeps name!" She thought to herself, unable to recall what her boss said.

"Whatever, but I would love if Shaham comes and talk to me" Opal thought to herself, unable to share her feelings with colleagues. First time she felt a crush for someone, a cold, full of business chatacter! The exact dream love.

 First time she felt a crush for someone, a cold, full of business chatacter! The exact dream love