"I can see why not?"

"What soda do you want?"

"Coke, please?" I say. Trying to look for a movie for us to watch.

I got up and opened the door.

"Here is your drink and popcorn sir."

"Thank you." I say giving him a tip so he could leave. On my way back I turned off the light so I could be dark.

"Dr. Pepper?"

"Oh thanks." She says grabbing the can of soda.

-

"Ah!" Stephanie yells putting her face on my neck so she would see the television screen. Her and I have jumped a couple times especially her.

The first time she got scared she grabbed my hand. That's when I wrapped my arms around her. We finished the popcorn at the beginning of the movie and also the sodas. I noticed she removed her glasses. She looked even more beautiful with out them.

She didn't moved when the movie ended. "Want to watch another one?" I asked. Not looking at her. She didn't answer. Her head was on my chest while her hand was on my stomach.

"Stephanie?" I whispered to her close to her ear.

She moaned. "Sh.. Babe."

Babe? Did she just called me babe? I looked at her just to see if she was awake. Her eyes where close. I got the control and turned the TV off. Pulled the covers over her shoulders. I tried to go down a little bit so I could have my head on the pillow. I gave her a kissed before I went to sleep.

Stephanie's POV

I woke up and realized I was sleep on top of someone. What the hell happened last night? I wonder who this is?

"Oh good its only Niall." I whispered to myself sounding relief to see him. I stood there for a couple of minutes just admiring him sleeping even then he looks adorable. I got up a began to get ready in the bathroom.

"Good morning, beautiful." Niall said walking behind me and reaching for his toothbrush. I took a step back to give him space to reach for it. "Is it okay if I say call you that, since you called me babe last night."

I spit in the sink before talking. "I said that?"

Niall nodded then began to laugh.

"Sorry." I said feeling embarrassed.

"Its cool. But I'm still calling you beautiful, beautiful."

"Okay." I said finishing up leaving the bathroom.

"Hey. Do you want to get out sometime?"

"Sure." I said confused.

"Meaning as a date." Niall said making it clear.

"Yeah. I'll love too." I say answering once more.

"Really? Wouldn't it be weird? We just met and stuff." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I sat down. "Not unless you want it to be. How about let's not try to make it weird?"

"Okay." He nodded as if he was agreeing with me.

"Okay just tell me when. You ready for sound check?"

We got up and left meeting the rest of the boy at the arena. I checked the stage once more bistro see how many people will be there.

"Zayn!" I yelled. Practically running to him.

"Hey. What's up?" Zayn asks.

"I need to tell you something." I say trying to catch my breath.