Chapter 19

Stephanie's POV

I never really had a guy cared for me as Niall. Im trying not to get my hopes up. I could anyone like me? Certainly not Niall is pretty impressive just another teen girl who is a fan of him and his and mates that is all I ever be bit else but that. My phone began to rang. Noticing it was Billy.

"That's mine sorry." I tell Niall. I started walking to the bedroom before answering. "Hey, Billy. How are you?"

"Hey. I'm good. You?"

"Same. How Australia? Anything amazing happened yet?" I asked.

"Not really I go surfing everyday. Which pretty much is the entire day. Anyways how's touring?"

"Okay I guess." I say.

"You guess?"

"Well I was supposed to open the show today but something came up but I couldn't luckily we will be here for another day so I will be opening tomorrow night well should I say tonight since it already Saturday."

"Crap!"

"What?!" I say starting to worry.

"Nothing. I just keep forgetting its different times zones. I'm just going great to let you go. I know you would like to have your sleep already."

"It's fine really." I say laughing.

"I insist."

"Okay. Well bye then." I said to Billy hanging up the phone.

Niall's POV

She reentered the room. But she didn't say anything, she just grabbed her clothes and headed towards the bathroom. I noticed her phone on the drawer from where she was from.

"Hey, Stephanie?" I asked getting her attention.

"Yeah?" She says loud enough for me to hear.

"Can us your phone for bit?"

"Why?" She peaked out of the door.

"Oh I just wanted to know if you had any of the boys number in case of an emergency." I explained.

"Hold on let me just take a quick shower."

Took her about 20 minutes to shower. I waited on the bed watching football. She got her phone and sat next to me on the bed.

"Here. You can put your number in my contacts." She says. I didnt even realized she put her phone in front of me. "He's name is Billy."

"What?" I said confused.

"I think you wanted to know who called me this late at night."

"I...I.." I said. I couldn't find any words.

"It's okay. I guess I have to get use to boys getting jealous over me."

"Me? J...Je?" I say.

She put her hand around my neck and the other on the bottom of my chin. Her fingers were a bit cold sending chills down my spine. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "It's fine."

I have her back her phone. She was already under the covers. "You're going to bed already?" I asked surprised.

"What did you have in plan?" She asks me.

"Scary movies?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"I'm down." She says lifting her shoulders up.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Coming from a family who lets a five year old watch Freddy Kruger movies with them. I would say yes to scary movies all the time even though I get scared." She tells me getting up. "Do you think room service will bring us popcorn and soda?"