Apex Predator meets Silent Killer

Start from the beginning

"Alright then, you asked for it." He grinned. "Don't blame me if you die too fast."

The menacing legion titan suddenly dashed forward, it's right arm poised to deliver a devastating right hook, but the hit did not land. Instead the titan stumbled forward through the spot where the enemy titan had been standing one second ago. 

"Where the hell did you go?" Blisk spun his titan around, searching for the titan.

Damn phase shifting

He looked everywhere around him but he couldn't find it. It had simply vanished. Seconds went by and nothing happened. As the empty seconds passed Blisk thought carefully about the situation.

Did they panic and run away? Wouldn't be the first time someone chickened out of a fight with me. 

Then Blisk was reminded of the fact that whoever this pilot was, they were able to infiltrate an IMC facility without his knowledge and catch him by surprise. 

This pilot is definitely a pro with a highly specialized titan for long-range engagements that can enter phase shift for a duration much longer than normal. 

Blisk suddenly knew that he had made a mistake. He began to move back to pick his predator cannon, but before he could reach it his titan's arm exploded. Then he heard the bang from the shell which had torn through the arm's heavy metal plating and hydraulics, tearing it free from its host. Blisk estimated the shooter's location from the shell's trajectory instead of looking, quickly picked up his weapon with his titan's good arm. He knew that railgun would need a few seconds to charge before it could fire at a deadly shot like that again, so he didn't waste time. He dashed to the massive blast doors of the airbase and used them for cover. Then he did something he knew the other pilot wouldn't expect; he exited his pilot cockpit. 

"Autopilot engaged." said the monotonous deep voice of his titan. 

Blisk explained his plan to his titan as railgun shells pelted the battered blast door. 

"Alright listen up. I'm going to flank that titan and disable it on foot. I need you to provide covering fire."

The Titan gave no reply, instead, it stepped out from behind the door in acknowledgement of its orders and deployed it's Gun shield. A particle wall developed, surrounding the barrels of Legion's predator cannon as It began to rain down suppressive fire on the Stryder's position, causing it to take cover. As soon as the Stryder stopped firing, Blisk rushed forward. Using the jumpkit and cloak ability of his heavily modified and upgraded pilot suit, he swiftly and silently approached the hill. He was 20 feet from the Stryder's position when the hail of fire suddenly ceased. His titan had run out of ammunition and needed to reload. Unaware of the situation, Ash's titan appeared in the doorway. 

**Blisk, Graves is wounded and his team is retreating to the carrier. Let's get out of here.**

**Ash, get out of the open, damn it! the enemy titan is-**

Blisk's ears rang from the sound of the railgun as the shell went over Blisk's shoulder and hit the ceiling just above the door. The ceiling, weak from prior artillery bombardment and fire damage gave in, bringing metal beams and debris down on top of the two titans. Ash and Legion had nearly been crushed but Ash was safely crouched underneath Blisk's titan. the larger titan had caught the crossbeam, bearing most of the weight of the ceiling on its back. 

**ASH. YOU ALRIGHT?**

**I'm good... just pinned.** Ash wheezed.

"For fuck's sake," Blisk grunted as he turned back to the Stryder as it charged up to deliver a deadly finishing blow down on them.

He wasted no time, firing his grapple which caught and boosted him up on top of the titan's cockpit.

"Knock knock,"

Before the enemy titan could act, he quickly found the battery port and with a deft pull, relieved the titan of its battery. The titan seized as the power surge short-circuited all of its systems. The cockpit suddenly flew open and to Blisk's surprise, a woman burst out, aiming a smart pistol right at him. She fired two shots. One glanced off his helmet, knocking it off his head, and the other slammed into his chest, embedding itself in his armour. Winded but undeterred, Blisk unholstered his sidearm and brought it down on the pilot's helmet, hard.  The woman slumped back into her seat, unconscious.

Blisk stood triumphantly on top of the enemy Stryder. His breathing was haggard and he had a nasty headache from the impact of bullets. 

"Ash, we're going to need evac and a titan recovery team. call it in."

**Blisk...** Ash breathed from under the rubble, **We have a problem. It appears our ride is leaving.**

"What?" Blisk looked up into the sky just in time to see Marder's dropship jumping to atmosphere where the IMC carrier that had served as their base of operations for the past 6 months awaited.

**Marder, what the hell is going on?** Blisk was practically yelling into his comms.

He heard Marder's reply, his voice cold as ice when he spoke.

**The blueprints for the fold weapon once again belong to the IMC. We got what we came for so, It appears you're services are no longer required. Good day, pilot.**

**What are you talking about? That thing killed hundreds of thousands of IMC grunts and pilots and you're planning on rebuilding it?**

**Blisk. They're called grunts for a reason. They're disposable, just like you.**

Blisk's whole body tensed in anger when he heard the line go dead. He knew this was bound to happen. but he didn't think Graves would pull something like this so soon after Blisk's promotion to commander. 

Disposable. Blisk hated that word. He looked up at the ship, his eyes blazing as he watched it vanish. General Marder was responsible for Slone's death, and the death of hundreds of thousands more, killing whoever he wanted as long as it suited his purposes. There was no way Blisk would let it go.

"One day. One day, I'm going to kill you."

Chapter has been successful reworked. Pls re-enjoy