A Bloody Chess Game

Diandra

Diandra

My Queen,

The night of the inaugural ball, will be the night of many tragic deaths. We will kill and we will loose many love ones. Many members of the Sicario bloodline will put everything, even their own lives all in the line to take back what's rightfully ours. A plan I have gone over a million times will be executed to the fullest. Your part of the plan is crucial and it's the start of the plan along with the end.

Read everything carefully. Be cautious. Trust no one. Protect the family and more importantly the boys. Take back the throne. Take back the power. Take back the name Sicario.

~F.S

Everyone is in a frenzy, security and houseworkers are running around everywhere. Tonight is the night many die, but hopefully for a cause; taking back what's ours. Every since last night I couldn't sleep much I was anxious, nervous, and all around scared. But I manage to keep it hidden well.

The bloodline I saw last night consists of nearly hundreds. Tony recruited nearly about a hundred new men week. I've watched the new faces come and go, and I've heard agony speak on his plan to 'expand the Sicario empire.' But there's a flaw in his plan, you can't expect loyalty, if you don't make them prove their loyalty.

Franco taught me that years ago.

I reread the letter, specifically the part where it explains what I need to do. Sighing my heart dreads what's to come. I want to be optimistic, but I have a feeling that between Franco and I, only one of us will survive this war.

"Keep still, just one more strand and I'll be done." Aunt Crystal says as she wand curls my hair in deep body wave curls.

As always my make up is done beautifully and so is my hair. It's just suck she spent nearly three hours on my hair and make up, only for it to get messed up.

"I cannot wait until you see the dress I made for you. It's beautiful and suits your personality so well." Aunt Crystal continues to ramble as she grabs the garment bag in the closet.

I give her a tight smile as she walks back into the room with a beautiful, red, sparkly dress. I stand up with my mouth agape as I take in the beauty of the dress.

"Well don't just stand there drooling! Go put it on!" She exclaims pushing the dress in my hands and into the closet.

I fumble with the dress a couple of times as I put it on, scared that I might rip the no doubt expensive yet fragile fabric.

As I finally have it placed on my body correctly, I stand in front of the mirror gawking at its beauty. I'm not shocked at what aunt Crystal can do with the needle and thread, after all she did my wedding dress. And I won't ever forget the eye catching beauty that was.

I smooth out the dress as I twist and turn in the mirror staring at it. The dress is long sleeve, off the shoulder, feathers cascaded down the bottom of it, with a high slit to top it off. The dress did suit my personality, it's fiery and bold just like me.