"There you are." He collected the ring and placed it inside his pocket again, didn't seem to learn from experience. "Ouch!" He muttered, tilting his head upwards to have his temple fondled. But the moment his eyes opened, he was met with Minho's soft ones. Crying.

Minho eyes were wet, not because of the rain droplets. Minho was... crying perhaps? The sound of Minho's sniffles crushed Jisung's heart to the core. He wouldn't mind having a little talk. However, it seemed like Minho had taken no interest upon engaging in any sort of conversation with Jisung.

So without words, Jisung stood up. His stomach were in the same height level as Minho's head. Quietly, he placed the golden umbrella on top of them, covering both of them from the relentless droplets from the sky.

Meanwhile Minho just sit there, frozen. The tears had stopped flowing as his eyes went wide open. Suddenly the rain stopped for him and just for him.

"What a handsome boy like you doing in the rain all by yourself?"

Slowly, his head turned upwards. That's when he was met with Jisung's beautiful eyes and the shiny umbrella above them.

"J-jisung?!" He was too mesmerized to react normally. Jisung took this opportunity to sit down on the wet bench next to him. "What are you doing here?"

"My ring takes me here." He showed him the exact ring that had previously fell on the asphalt. "What about you?"

His lips quivered each time Jisung blinked. "I was j-just... you know, uhh-uhh?" His train of words stopped moving as he felt a warm hand caressed his cheeks, wiping all the leftover tears away.

"It's okay, Hyung." Jisung's hand continued wiped the tears. Minho didn't dare to look him in the eyes during those times. "What are you—"

"It's their anniversary." His lips trembled as he speak those words. Jisung was almost finish cleaning Minho's face, until the same liquid streamed down once more. This time was worse than the previous one.

Jisung wanted to ask but Minho was fast to answer. "My parents." He held Jisung's hand, stopping him. "Today is their anniversary, but they're dead though. I can't blame them for not being in this world anymore."

"My dad likes milk chocolate, whereas my mom likes hazelnut. My dad was a florist, he likes flowers, whereas my mom likes bees, since she used to do beekeeping as her hobby. They were two and will always be. They're different, but they complement each other very well. He was the eyes and she was his vision, but fate erased their sight, blinded them forever."

Jisung's eyes sparkled as tears began to form in his eyes. Minho's words had brought him to alternate universe and he couldn't help but feel sorry for his loss.

"It's unfair." Minho constantly muttered those words away. "They're always together, even after death. What about me? They left me alone. Now I'm trapped in this world alone, being able to do absolutely nothing but mourning over their death."

If kissing Minho made him feel better, he would gladly do so. However, at this time, a warm embrace was enough to show him that he cared.

"Hyung, you are not alone."

With his left hand still holding the umbrella, the other hand was circling his back. Minho's head was buried on the crook of Jisung's neck. Both matched perfectly together.

Jisung whispered calmly, "Your parents must be happy to see you doing well. Believe me, their life may had left them, but the sight remains present to you. They're still here somewhere, watching you with a smile on their face because you are... so precious."

"Thanks." Minho's eyes felt sore but he wouldn't stop crying. Sadness, regret, and gratitude combined as one. Different emotions rushing throughout his body.

"But they're not here, Jisung. I have to move on but I can't. I can't withstand the reality of losing them from my grip. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm lost. They're my sight, my direction."

"Shhh... it's okay." He calmed the dark haired boy with his presence. "Hyung."

"Yes?"

"Open your eyes."

"What?"

Jisung smiled. "Open your eyes. Open them from the outside and inside. When you open your eyes, you'll realize that the world you're living in is kinda beautiful. Scarred, but that what makes it so beautiful..."

"... look around you. Then you'll see that you are not alone, you are never alone."

"You have me," Jisung said, blushing underneath the umbrella.

"Jisung..." Minho was crying this whole time, he pretending to smile when he's in pain. Minho was that guy. He cared for others only, to the moment he forgot to open his eyes.

Minho gently pushed Jisung's body away from him. He looked up, there he saw a golden umbrella, then he looked at the holder, Han Jisung, with his eyes still glassy. He saw Jisung smiling sincerely at him. Jisung was right.

"But who's gonna give you an umbrella when you need one?"

Minho replied to Jisung's smile with a smile. It was a genuine smile. Minho's first genuine smile.

"Now that's the smile I'm looking for."

Minho didn't waste any time. In ease, he pulled Jisung's face to him and went for a kiss. Jisung was shocked, but Minho continued to kiss him whatsoever. Their lips connected together like a perfect match. Jisung adjusted himself, then finally relaxed his lips and went with the flow. Both shared an equal amount of warmth from the kiss, stealing each breaths away as their lips swiftly moved, with their tongues dancing in perfect melody with the rain.

Then the umbrella fell from Jisung's hand.

┉┉

Thanks school for making my life hard

Thanks school for making my life hard. Btw ASDFJKH THEY FINALLY KISSED INTENTIONALLY!!