twenty one : the one where he's drunk

I watched Calum from afar, watching him laugh along with his friends while downs his probably seventh shot of tequila. Black leather jacket hugging his upper body paired with a black t-shirt underneath it. As I watched him, all I could think about is what would've happened if we hadn't crossed paths again. I could just imagine him going out with other girls, maybe commit to one of them or he could be enjoying his life without having their manager call him up telling him that he had to go to some event or places with the ex-girlfriend he's forced to go out with, and I could be travelling around the world to walk down runways with other pretty models. There could be other possibilities to what would happen if we hadn't met again.

But here I sat, at the bar of a crowded club, just sitting across from Calum with a glass of alcohol in my hand, watching him made me reminisce about those little moments we had before we broke up, and for some obvious reason, it made me fucking sad. It's probably the alcohol in my system talking and getting me all moody and all but it's hard not thinking about him when he's just across from me, sharing smiles and laughter with his friends and to be honest, this man had me really questioning my feelings for him.

But no, I will not let my stupid feelings get in the way because let's face the reality of him and I not getting back together even after the contract. It would just complicate things more. Plus, if my feelings ever got in the way, which I hope will not happen, I don't think he would even reciprocate them back. We're broken up for fucks sake, I don't think these feelings will ever come back.

Just when I was about to overthink more and probably drown myself with more alcohol, someone approached me which turned out to be Ashton. "Hey, Les, I know you're only here because our managers told you to but Calum is fucking shit faced right now and he's in the men's room puking his guts out and I know your plan was to probably go home after this but Cal really needs a lift. I can give him one but I also still have drunks friends to take care of too. I was hoping maybe you could look after him for now if that's okay with you." Ashton said, he also looked tipsy judging by the way he swayed side to side while he was talking to me, along with some slurred mumbled words, but someone probably had already planned on taking care of him when he gets super drunk too.

"Yeah, it's definitely fine with me." I said, I wasn't drunk nor tipsy, so I can drive Calum home safely. Ashton then said a loud "Great!" then out of no where, pulled me into a hug before guiding me to where Calum was.

At this point, I didn't care whether I was about to enter the men's restroom. I was about to take my drunk ex boyfriend home for fucks sake.

As I entered, there I saw, Calum Hood hunching over a toilet as he pukes his brains out as he lets out a few cusses before puking out another. "Hey, Cal?" I softly say, slowly walking my way towards him and as I neared him, I placed my hand on his back, rubbing it in a comforting way.

"You're in the men's room." Calum slurs, but lets out a chuckle as if he finds it amusing.

"Yes, I am aware. Come on, we gotta get you home." I say, and without hesitating, Calum swings his arm over my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around his torso so I could support him, carefully guiding him out of the restroom. We had to walk for a few seconds to get to my car while avoiding the paparazzi's crowding the sidewalk, but the only thing that matters is that this man I'm holding gets home safely. As much as I still despised Calum, I still had to take him home and make sure he really gets in.

After getting Calum in my car, I quickly drove off due to the paparazzi almost blinding me with their cameras probably taking pictures of the ridiculous situation Calum and I were in.