fifteen : hood morning

+

"Good morning, sunshine!" Was the first thing I heard when I walked into the cafe, and that chirpy voice belonged to none other than Luke Hemmings himself with the biggest grin plastered on his face.

"Or should I say, Hood morning," Luke jokes, snickering as the other boys didn't know if they should laugh or just stare at Luke like he was insane.

"Good morning to you too, Hemmings." I say back, my eyes now landing on the tanned messy haired boy who had on a leather jacket paired with a white polo underneath it. He went from looking all cozy and warm to a full course meal real quick and I wasn't even complaining.

He was on his phone not really paying attention to his surroundings so he probably didn't notice me coming him but that didn't stop me from walking towards him to sit next to him. Oh, how the tables have turned.

"Scootch, Hood." I say, his attention now turning to me. A smug look on his face before shrugging and saying, "I'm not moving, love. If you want, you can to sit on my lap." He says, smirking before bringing a lollipop to his mouth.

"The last time I sat on your lap your little friend decided to pay you a visit and you weren't too happy about it, so scootch." I whispered before watching Calum roll his eyes but he stayed in his place.

"You could sit next to me, Les but Michael's taking up the space." Ashton says, a teasing smile on his face before lifting up Michael's leg and placing it on top of his.

"So what's it gonna be, Les?" Calum says, taking out the lollipop in his mouth before placing his other hand on my waist sliding it down to my thigh.

I didn't know how to answer with his hand on my thigh while I was just standing towering over him but the way he looked at me held a hard stare while he bit his lip. All I know is when Calum's in the mood, he wants to know he's in control and he really fucking is right now.

"You know what, don't answer that." He says before pulling me down to his lap as I let out a light shriek. I could already feel my face heating up as the boys let out howls and teased us until I felt Calum's hands on each sides of my thighs.

He was definitely doing this on purpose.

"Sorry, couldn't help it since you walked in looking like a snack." Oh, so he did notice me.

Silence fell upon us after a few minutes until Calum broke the silence and said, "so we're performing tonight and Liv and Matt wants you there of course."

"Uh, what for?" I ask, I probably will be no use since I'll be backstage all night not catching the public eye's attention.

"Moral support for your ex-boyfriend?" He says, as if it was obvious before playfully rolling his eyes as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"A few days ago you were always complaining about wanting to be with me and now you're being all lovey-dovey." I joked, but then I couldn't make out his facial expression. He had a small smile on but his eyes said otherwise before mumbling something I couldn't make out what it was.

"What was that?" I ask, but then again he shrugged it off with a small smile.

Someone just threatened to cut my hair if i dont update omfd

Sorry for the long ass update i've been busy lately :((

And sorrryy if this was short, im gonna make next one a lil longer hehe thx guyss