When The alpha plays with fire (Chapter 7)

I jumped onto Olivia as she stumbled backwards and went straight towards the drawer es looking for more needles to make me week with.

I jumped on her and grew my claws and scratched her arm while warm blood oozed out of her.

My body felt like it was on fire and I just wanted her blood.

She tried attacking me but it was just minor scratches her and her cheap manicure.

EPIC FAIL!

I moved closer to her while she tried to hid in a corner shivering in fear before I could blink she was out the window.

Stupid bitch! I ran in my human form and I ran so fast in a second I was by her side and tackled her on the ground while kicking her straight in the ribs hearing the satisfying noise of her bones cracking while she kept thrashing to get out of my hold.

I picked her up like a rag doll and wring-ed my nails across her neck as a few pity tears came out of her eyes.

"How dare you cause so much trouble to me and my mate why not do you're job like you should've!" I yelled angrily.

I waited for her to answer but all that greeted me was the sound of the grasshoppers rubbing their legs together.

I chocked her harder until I heard her whimper.

"ANSWER ME!" I yelled my voice shaking with anger.

"I-am-sorry!"She stuttered.

I laughed evilly.

"Sorry you try to steal my mate and you are just sorry?!" I yelled furious.

She just nodded her head while I saw a evil glint in her eyes.

I through her backwards on to the ground while I walked up to her.

I punched her in the face repeatedly over and over while she weakly lifted her head up.

Warm blood was oozing down her chin while some new bruises where forming on her face.

She grabbed my leg unexpectedly and I fell on my ass.

Giving the chance for her to run deeper in the woods and hide behind things.

"How pathetic you can drug me but when I am sober you run!" I said flabbergasted.

Her scent hit me like a ton of bricks.

I walked slowly and then she threw a log into my head and I fell back.

She started laughing and running away she couldn't get away with this!

I surprisingly healed quickly well what did I think I was the 5th decedent of Scarlet Sapphire after all.

I ran towards the waterfall and there she was with my mate hiding behind him.

Why was he protecting her?

Then it came to me he was protecting her from me.

I walked up and he still held onto her not noticing my presence.

I cleared my throat and he looked at me and Olivia in confusion.

Why was that?

"She drugged him he thinks she is you and is seeing two of you so he is confused." My wolf said.

I walked up closer "Blake?"

*Blake's Point of view*

Why are they two Taylor's?

Whats going on with me?

Am I crazy or just stupid I didn't know which one was my mate!

I watched as one Taylor jumped on the second one and punched her repeatedly over in the face as that other Taylor had warm blood oozing down her chin.