When The alpha plays with fire (Chapter 5)

*Taylor's Point of view*

"Darkness just plain Darkness around me no light it was just dark am I dead, no I can't be what about Bl- no he didn't care he had that brunette he can have her and be happy my journey on Earth is over and I felt sad I didn't want to leave yet for some odd reason."

I had no one, no one loved me my own mate used me for sex what was their to live for,nothing. I made up my mind and I wanted to die but my wolf had other plans. I started seeing Blake he was next to me he looked so sad why?

He lost weight and he looked like he didn't shower in days he had bags under his eyes and he looked so lost. It ached my heart to see him in so much pain. 

"My little fire ball please come back I need you if you come back we can fight  all you want please don't leave me  I love you  I know its to soon to say but I do please come back!

I never hurt you she kissed me I am so sorry I should've been a better mate I am sorry Taylor please come back!" He yelled while I saw fresh tears stream down his gorgeous face.

He was like this for me he loved me we barely knew each other but to him I ment more. She kissed him I was so stupid really I should've known.

"TAYLOR PLEASE I NEED YOU COME BACK!" He yelled while throwing things around lifting chairs and throwing them at the wall he punched the wall leaving a hole he was going crazy.

He stopped and fell on his legs sobbing "Please." He whispered as his beta took him out of the room while he sobbed in his hands.

He was so broken and this was because of me? 

I had to wake up if not for me but for Blake he looked so sad and helpless.

I had to fight this.

I had to do this for me and Blake.

I tried opening my eyes but they wouldn't open why not?

Then my wolf started speaking "The doctor shes giving you silver so you can't heal." My wolf said sadly.

"Why what did I do to her?" I asked my wolf.

"She wants mate for her self and if you die then she can have him."

"No we got to fight it!" I yelled at my wolf

"The only way we can is to-" Then my wolf was cut off from me.

What the hell?!

I saw the doctor she came closer to me with a injection and put it in my arm.

"Now now be a good girl and stay here you won't wake up I am sure of it, this needle will stop you from talking to you're wolf then Blake will be mine and I will be Luna." She said while laughing evilly.

I  was shocked how could she be so evil she was helping him by hurting him really is that what she wanted?

I had to do this without my wolf I have Alpha blood in me  I can do this I need to survive this.

Blake was broken and I had to fix him not some dumb mental  bitch!

But me he was mine! 

*Blake's Point of view*

She won't wake up its been for days why won't her wolf heal her.

I tried telling her I loved her.

Didn't she believe me?

I wanted her to hold and to cherish.

I was out side her door while the doctor checked her out.

I sat there sobbing in my hands.

Not the manliness thing I could've done but my mate was in coma.

I couldn't help her and this was all my fault.

I feel her in my heart and I could never replace her she was the only one for me.

The door opened and my head automatically went up.

"How is she?" Is she fine?" Is she sicker then before?" "Oh god tell me please." I ask the doctor.

She laughs and I growl this was important to me and my wolf to make sure my mate was ok

She looked silent for a moment and set down next to me.

She started rubbing my back.

"Whats wrong doctor?" I asked her

"Don't call me doctor but Olivia Alpha." She said calmly

I nodded.

"You're mate is not healing I can't put my finger on it but we need more tests by the looks of it she will die soon if her wolf dosen't heal her." She said.

I put my head in my hands letting a few tears drop.

"Its ok Alpha she will get better lets get out of this stuffy hospital and get some fresh air I am sure you're mate wouldn't want you to worry so much it hurts you're health." She said 

She was right Taylor wouldn't  want to see me like this  I got up wiped my tears and went outside with Olivia.

*Taylor's Point of view*

He left with her she was gonna take him from me!

No I tried fighting it but it wouldn't work. 

What ever Olivia put inside of me was to strong.

I tried fighting it but it was so hard.

Blake left with her.

Was he happy with her?

Did she finally win in taking away him from me.

My life was messed up everything I cared for was taken forcefully away.

But Blake won't be taken away from me.

This time I will fight this.

Silver or wolfseban I will fight it and I will get my mate back.

No one was taking away whats mine if I had anything to do with it!

"Don't you guys just hate Olivia shes so two faced I made her character and I hate her lol the song is especially made for Olivia. I updated and will update more soon because I love you guys too much.  You're welcome don't  forget to fan-vote and comment. Thanks for reading...

~Love Shani ♥♥♥