When The alpha plays with fire (Chapter 3)

How dare he ask me that its not his business yes he is my mate and all but that was a hard question to answer.

Memory's of what I had to go through came back and  it reminded me why I coudn't have a mate at  all men are evil there only good sex toys.

I chuckled and just kept on walking to my room.

I went in there and then I saw it Blake making out with another girl in my room.

I won't lie and say it didn't hurt it hurt like hell. My heart was throbbing and it felt like my heart was getting squeezed.

It hurt so much.  

I walked out and kept walking until I was in the woods. I fell down on the floor I will not cry over him I chanted in my.

My wolf howling in sorrow and pictures of him kissing that brunette was in my head. Fuck it!

I thought as my tears came down to my hands I knew he was a man whore. I put my knees up and cried so much.

My messed up life and Blake just thinking about him made my heart hurt.

Man are all man whores my heart ached for him. I still wanted him is this what it meant to like someone.

I hated everything about this.

He just used me to have sex and I let him what was wrong with me just because he wanted to know about me didn't mean he felt the same way.

I actually started liking the man whore. The way he smiled and laughed. They way his plum red lips kissed me and the way he made love to me. When he got jealous and his growl.

Everything he did was in my head and I loved all of them. I liked him a little but when I start liking someone it turns out bad like always.

Me loving someone never gonna happen I was messed up.

My own brother and sister made me a prostitute forcing me to sleep with men I didn't have a choice I was forced and the guy fucking me didn't care he was just a damn virgin killer!

I  am so disgusted with myself they did this to their own sister why!? I am their own blood and they let some guy rape me while they laughed with their mates.

And I couldn't be with my own mate this was their fault. But he was a cheater. Being a prostitute for years or death was waiting for me.

I left and never looked back and know I am here alone with a man whore for a mate.

Why was  fate so cruel. I never did anything wrong why?!

I was tired of remembering those nights of them touching me all the time while I closed my eyes they way they looked at me.

I hated it all.

I cried so much just letting it all out.

Why did Blake do that I know I said I didn't want a mate but he was changing that but he ruined it!

I had nothing to live for my life was a mess I should just die!

I went to the bottom of the lake and jumped in.  I dove in the water I couldn't breath my lungs tightening I wanted it to change my mind but it was too late I was sucked into the darkness.

 Yea I know its short but I am tired from work and crap so bear with me people I will post more to make it up. Sorry my little readers :( I feel horrible and I have to update my other stories to so yea be patient with me lol I hate neglatting my other stories too lol  So whats wrong with Blake you guys hate him right me too jerk how could he but his pov is in the next chapter so read it or eles! lol and I wrote a new book its a horror read it guys me and the murder lol catchy name right thanks for reading When the alpha plays with fire love yall :)