When The alpha plays with fire (Chapter 4)

*Blake's Point of view*

I went into Taylor's room waiting for her but when I heard the door open my face lit up.

But then I realized it wasn't her but that ugly brunette bimbo Sarah.

She walked up to me seductively but failed the only person who can turn me on is my mate Taylor.

"Hey Blake wanna have some fun." She purred while placing her hands on my chest.

I was disgusted by her touch I pulled her off me.

But by surprise she kissed me.

I was shocked for a moment then pushed her off me.

"Don't you ever do that again or I will bane you from this pack!" I said while letting Alpha tone leak out of my voice.

She bowed her head in submission and ran with her tail between her legs.

I was frustrated I put a hand through my hair and laid down on my mates bed inhaling her scent.

She was hiding something from me but what?

As a mate I had to know but I was waiting for her to tell me instead of forcing her like my wolf wanted.

I just wanted to mark her already to make sure a smile never leaves her face.

Grow old with her and have kids.

But when she keeps on hiding important things from me and its stopping me from  haveing  the life I dreamed with her.

I let out a sigh of frustration. 

I was done being nice.

I was done letting her have her way.

She was going to tell me so we could be like regular mates.

I got off the bed determined I looked around the pack house searching for her.

She was no where to be found no one knew where she went.

I was scared what if she was hurt?

I made a meeting and everyone gathered around.

"Thanks for coming here my mate is missing Taylor Manson everybody round up and search women and children stay inside." I said with authority.

Everyone looked around but she was no where to be found I went next to the lake and thought about my mate.

Where could my feisty little fire ball be?

I needed her I only made her happy once and I needed to see more of her smiles.

When we find her I will  make sure she never leaves me again.

I missed her so much it hurt.

I looked at the ocean and saw a body flowing I looked closer and it was a red head was it Taylor?!

I dove in the water and picked up the body I moved her wet hair out of her face.

It was definitely Taylor. I mind linked my pack and everyone came and helped.

I placed her in the pack room as the pack doctor came.

She went next to her and placed the stethoscope on heart.

She wrote a few things down and put a mask on her face giving oxygen to her body.

She left the room and I followed after her "Shes in coma her wolf is acting up and won't let her body heal."

"Why." I asked confused

"Her wolf is hurt she believes you rejected her." The doctor said

"I did not." I said angrily

"Well I don't know what it is but her wolf won't heal her we just have to be patient and wait."

The doctor said leaving the room.

Patient my ass Taylor and her wolf were going to know I loved them no matter what.

I marched back into her room and sat next to her bed looking at my mate with determination and confusion.

Why would she think that I didn't want her hell she didn't want me for all I know .

I sat their thinking so hard and then bam it hit me she must've saw the bimbo kiss me.

I was mad now that dumb bimbo really had to cause this making my mate suffer.

Oh god she must think I am some man whore.

I had to fix this and make her see but how?

I hoped she could hear this.

I took a deep breath and started.

"So there's this girl I really like allot-" I started but then she growled her wolf is still mad  at me I had to make this quick.

"As I was saying shes amazing, feisty and great in bed, she is so beautiful it makes it hard to breath and her ass is so squeezable and I want her to be mine so badly but she won't let me but I love her and her name is..." I paused making her wolf growl more .

"Taylor Manson." I said in a deep husky voice

I saw her heart monitor skip a beat and she was getting healthier I went next to her and placed my hand on her cold cheek.

I felt bad I did this to her I would make it up to her for sure and she will fall in love with me I swear my life on it.

Just how would I do this.

She deserved the world and I couldn't give that to her.

I thought and thought and then it came to me.

When she wakes up she will be surprised and I will make sure of it.

I laid my head right beside her making sure she was ok.

Attempted doing sucide for me I guess she starting to warm up to me.

Hopefully she still likes me enough to forgive me and start over.

I will make her love me and I was determined to I laid next to her and fell asleep.

Hoping that this plan will work.

I posted I felt bad guys 5 days with out a post eek I know you hate me now sorry I will update tomorrow for sure cause its short do you guys still hate Blake now? If you still love me even though I don't deserve it vote-comment or fan.

~ With lots of love Shani♥♥♥