When The alpha plays with fire (Chapter 1)

I sat there sobbing uncontrollably I will not be that girl again I AM NOT WEAK! I yelled I got up wiping away my tears away with my bloody hand I winced at the pain my salty tears touching my wounded hand my head ached again showing me I hit it really hard I kept walking drenched in the cold rain I shivered walking to the pack house I walked for hours and hours until I got there my arms were cut and my head was dripping with blood.

I knew I was seriously injured because my werewolf wan't healing me quickly. I sighed and entered the pack house I stepped in drenched with water as the cold air hit me I heard squealing "What the hell you look like a wet dog that got abused." she screetched

I looked up and I saw my mate with this blond girl with slutty clothes sitting on my mates lap all I wanted do was rip her hands away from my mate wait I don't wait a mate I was brought back into realty when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I lifted up my shirt and I saw blood how did I miss that? I took my hand and touched it. "EWW please don't do it while my mates here!' She said while scrunching up her nose in disgust. 

Mate really well I said to find someone else. I looked at him and in his eyes showing sympathy, anger and lust." I walked slowly to my room still drenched I took the wet clothes off put on a new bra and panties while trieing to locate my wound I huffed in frustration then suddenly someone opened my door and there he was Blake I ignored him and continued looking for it. He got my spray and sprayed it on my wound It hurt like a bitch!

He kissed my head sending tingles all over my body he picked me up and put me on the bed "What happened?" 'Mooter bike accident." "Was there something wrong with the bike?" I stayed silent trying to think. "OH HELL NO YOU KNEW THE BIKE WAS MESSED UP AND YOU RODE IT? "No I didn't want you to care for me its something eles." "I will always care were mates and how did this happen?" "I did it on purpose ok I was to weak and I hate being weak I can take this its nothing I been through much worse!" He looked at me with anger, lust and sadness.

He took my foot and cleaned the wounds and kissed them to stop the pains. "Please don't do this again." "I'll think about it I said . He got up and wrapped his arms gently around my waist then I notice I was in my bra and panties. That explained the lust I got up and went to my drawer and pulled out my friend Jake's shirt. I put it on and inhaled his scent I missed him so much.

I turned around to see Blake he looked very angry. He walked up close to me and trapped me next to the drawer. "Who's shirt is that?" "Mine?" "Don't lie to me I can smell him." He leaned down and kissed me hard he put his tongue into my mouth and started exploring every inch of my mouth. I moaned and his hands went under my shirt as he cupped my breasts and massaged them. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his chest moving towards my bed he ripped the shirt off of me "Hey that was my favorite shirt." "Not anymore you can wear mine." He said with a smirk. He unclasped my bra with one hand.

As I felt his hot breath close to my right nipple as he started sucking on my breast while biting on them gently. I moaned and he growled in pleasure  he started unbuttoning my pants leaving me only in my panties he took of his shirt and pants I saw his little friend and damn it was big was it gonna fit  he dug in his pockets for a condom "I am on the pill don't worry."

He nodded and ripped my panties off  spreading  apart my leg aparts  as he started thrusting into me while I moaned and he growled in pleasure I was at my climax as my walls were getting tighter and I closed my eyes as I orgasmed it felt like heaven and I moaned he went back to thrusting while I panted and said "Harder Blake." "Scream my name!" He said "Blake!" "LOUDER!" "BLAKE HARDER!" I felt his erection and wanted him to touch me so bad I licked my lips waiting for his touch  He complied and I moaned while he grunted in pleasure.

I started to cum as he flicked my cilt  he got his fingers and put it inside me taking it out  and tasting me. "You taste so good Taylor." He said as he moaned I got his fingers and started sucking on them seductively as he groaned and thrusted harder.  We were both exhausted and clasped on the bed naked with the sheets around us. I was about to sleep but my  phone rang I answered it. "Hello." "Hey Tay."