"How-"

"Don't worry about the details. All you have to do is follow my lead," he says. He then informs me of my job and I mentally take note. With a nod, we agree on the plan.

A half an hour passes and all the boys are in the living room. A few begin putting on their coats as they prepare to go drinking. I approach Namjoon and grip his sleeve gently, he meets eyes with me and I gulp, "Could I come with?"

"Why?" his eyes glance from my face to his arm.

"Do I need a reason to go out with you guys?" I ask expecting an invitation to join them. His only response is an unimpressed expression. "Fine, I mean, is it so bad that I wanna hang out with all of you. I want to see a less serious version of everyone. Please?" I beg and hope it is enough to sway him.

"Alright," he sighs, "get a coat on."

"Ok..." I reply and release his sleeve. He nods and walks off, I stand awkwardly and rub the back of my neck. Do I even have a coat?

~

I slide out of the car mindfully, remembering to hold my dress in place. I then enter the club with Jungkook on my side, his arm is around my waist comfortably. As everyone exits the car, we flood in the doors as a group of 13. The others already know where to go, so I follow Jungkook's lead. He brings me to a table with a curved leather sofa, in the shape of a half-circle. One-by-one, everyone piles onto the sofa and I stand off to the side and wait for them all to sit. By the time they all seat themselves, there is only a small spot left for me.

"There's no more space," I pout.

"Well, you could sit on my lap," Namjoon flirts and pats his thigh. His friends laugh at the joke and I cross my arms. His hand reaches out to me and grabs my forearm. With a quick jerk, he pulls me off balance and onto his lap. I land abruptly and my hands fly to his chest, gripping the fabric of his shirt. A small smirk forms on his face and his left arm snakes around my waist. His right hand gently rests on my thigh.

"Smooth," One of the boys comments and I roll my eyes slightly. My hand loosens its grip and I slide my hands across his chest and into my lap. My gaze shifts to look around the club. All of the couches are black except for the fancy red ones. I'm guessing they are VIP. While I learn the room, the spotlights hanging on the ceiling flash wildly in vibrant colors.

The atmosphere thrives on the stench of alcohol and sweat. Drunk and reckless bodies swing and twist around on the dance floor, personal space is practically nonexistent. The heat of the lights beat down on the crown and they absorb the energy of the moment and party on. Heavy feet and loose limbs sway with the rhythm. Woes become abandoned on the dance floor and the night progresses.

Meanwhile, I sit on Namjoon's lap and lean against his strong body. His arms protectively enclose around my form. His fingers absentmindedly fiddle with the hem of my dress. His other hand holds it's position on my waist. The warmth from his chest heats me and I look around the table. Yeonjun gives me a strange look and I prepare my act. I glance up at Namjoon and he grins down at me.

"Namjoon, I have to go to the bathroom," I tell him.

"Alright," he responds and looks over at the others, "Taehyung, take Y/n to the bathroom."

"Why me?" Taehyung asks with a plain expression.

"Because I told you to," Namjoon states.

"Don't argue, guys. I can escort her." Yeonjun raises his hand and Namjoon sighs. "You can trust me, I'll take care of her."

Alright Yeonjun, go ahead," Namjoon releases me and I climb off his lap and stand next to the couch. Yeonjun finds his way out of his seat and positions himself next to me. I follow him to the hallway containing the bathrooms. Before we reach the bathrooms, Yeonjun turns to me and points to a door.

"This is our exit, come on," he pushes open the door and the cool nighttime breeze kisses my skin gently. I follow him outside and into a dim alleyway. I bite my bottom lip and give him a confused look. Without looking at me, Yeonjun mutters, "This way."

I hesitantly obey and I notice a dark vehicle on the side of the street. He gestures toward the car and I awkwardly shuffle toward it. "What's going on?" I ask.

"You wanted to escape, right? Get in the car and that's it," the corner of his mouth perks up and he reaches for the handle of the car. When he opens the door, a dark shadow of a man can be seen in the front seat. He doesn't move and it makes me nervous. I meet glances with Yeonjun and his eyes have a soft glint to them that I can't distinguish.
I obsequiously place myself on the seat of the car and look back at Yeonjun for confirmation. He nods and I allow myself to relax a little in my seat. "From now on, your only way of making this up to me is to behave. Don't cause any trouble. Goodbye, Y/n," he says darkly before closing the door. Curiously, I look out the window.
Dark shadows approach Yeonjun from behind him. He turns to the person nearing him, his hands tense up. The strange person flings punches wildly at him and he doesn't react. He simply endures the pain and takes every beating. "Oh my god," I mutter to myself and quickly reach for the handle to open the door. I pull on it relentlessly but the driver would not let me leave. Click after meaningless click of the handle and nothing happens. From behind my head, in the trunk, I hear a low chuckle.

Every hair on my neck stands on edge at the grim laugh. A strong hand extends over the back of my seat and clenches my shoulder. The stranger pins me back onto the seat. Their other hand reaches my face and a cold cloth meets my lips. Not again. I struggle to remove their grip from me and before I can slip away, they move their grasp to my neck. Tightly, the hand holds my neck in place.

Without a way to escape, I feel the contaminated air flooding my lungs. My vision becomes clouded and tears trickle down my cheeks. With a small jerk, the car pulls away from the curb and begins on its journey. The remainder of the energy I have is used clawing at the hands of my attacker, which results with no success. After a few more seconds, I accept defeat and close my eyes.