Author Update

Hello all!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, that is why I'm writing this.  I hope to explain why I haven't quite been on top of updating, but I also don't want to make excuses.  I know everyone would like an update and I apologize for not giving that to you.

First, I'll start with the biggest part of my life that has impacted my writing, motivation, and mental health— the passing of my dad.   Now, I don't like using this as an excuse and I really don't want to.  But as a 16-year-old, losing your dad is not super easy.  It really isn't at any age.  I loved him very much and even now (as it happened on November 30th, 2021), I am still trying to recover.  I tried not to mention it at all because it really isn't an excuse for my laziness before and after hand.  

If anyone would like to know about him then please let me know but I don't know if I should interrupt this book for something like that.    

Next, I am doing a lot of homework and outside-of-school activities.  Not surprisingly, I'm not exactly published author material so I am aiming to be a lighting designer.  Because of this, I have been designing shows outside of school and goddamn is it stressful.  So yeah, that has been a large time consumer.  Since the beginning of 2022, I have done 3 shows already and it has been amazing for me :) 

Finally, I am just plain unmotivated and lazy sometimes.  Also, I forget that this book even exists half of the time. 

If you've made it this far, you're in luck!  This does not mean I am giving up on this book at all.  I have recently gotten back into writing and I will try to give more time to this book.  I swear on my dead body that I will finish this book though, so please wait for me if you even still care :)

Thank you for your support and sorry I have so many excuses.  I love you all.  Thank you for sticking with me and enjoying this book.  <3

(plus omg didn't I just pick the best idea right before this thing with my dad happened?  killing off my main character and then whoops here comes covid?  life is fucking weird guys :D )

love, 

      your unstable author