-8-

BEEP!  BEEP!  I groan and turn my head away from the loud noise.  Oh god, make it stop.  I'm getting a headache.  "She's up," a deep voice says to someone else. 

"It's about time," a smooth voice mutters.  Finally, the beeping stops, and I reach my hand to my head, my eyes still closed.  Fuck, I feel like I just had a hangover or something.  My eyes flutter open and I see Jimin looking straight at me.

"So pretty~" he coos.  I make a disgusted face at him and shove him away. 

"My head hurts!" I whine and I hear a deep sigh from behind me. 

"I mean, you could've died.  So I'm not surprised," the voice I recognize as Taehyung states.

"Why does it hurt so bad?" I ask aloud, Jimin picks up a glass of water and pills, then holds it out to me.

"Someone suffocated you, but Yoongi saved you," Taehyung replies.  Yoongi saved me, again?  God, I must really owe him now.  "The people that attacked were low-threat so don't worry.  They call themselves 'Day6', they are too much of softies to be in this business.  The main leaders fled and their men fought."

"Main leaders?" I question and he sighs.

"People like us, that own the gangs.  Then we have employees and allies," Jimin says for Taehyung who was probably about to insult me. 

"Who are your allies?" I question, Jimin smiles at me and sits me up to take the pills.  It almost feels as if my brain shifted by how much it hurts.  I grab at my head again and Jimin pulls it back, placing the pills in my palm and the glass on my other hand.  I nod at him and take the pills slowly.

"We have the largest amount of allies out of anyone.  They are named, 'NCT' and 'TXT'.  In total, we have 28 people as allies, it's pretty impressive-" Jimin spouts but is cut off by a magazine flying at his face. 

"That's enough, Jimin," Taehyung says with a deep voice, and I hear him stand from his chair.  Jimin looks at the magazine in his hand and giggles.

"What, I'm just bragging?" he questions with a grin.

"You're also giving away too much information.  What if we have to let her leave or something?" Taehyung states with a straight face and walks from around the bed, now I can clearly see him.  He's dressed in black pants and a black shirt with a silk maroon robe on top, it isn't tied.  He looks good even though his outfit is simple, I wonder if these guys model, they would be amazing. 

Taehyung stands in the center of the room, with his arms crossed, just staring at Jimin and I.  Jimin's face drops and he nods, "You're right, sorry Taehyung." I suddenly feel the atmosphere getting tense and I search for something to say. 

"When can I leave here?" I ask and look at Jimin.

"You can-" Jimin starts, but is rudely cut off by Taehyung.

"You have to wait here for Jin to check in on you, he's the medic.  He'll tell you when you can do activities.  Don't worry about cleaning," Taehyung states coldly and turns to the exit of the room.  He leaves quickly, Jimin and I watch him exit. 

"Other than your head hurting, do you feel ok?" Jimin questions and places himself next to me on the bed. 

"Yeah, I just feel a bit restless," I mutter and fidget with my hands, I've only been awake for a little bit, but I still wanna get out of here. 

"I'll go get Jin for you, see ya later!" he places his hand on either side of my head then places a kiss on the top of my head.  He then jumps up off the bed and runs out the door to retrieve Jin.  I tilt my head in confusion as I touch my hair where his lips had once been.  Aish, these guys.  I scoot back on the bed so my back touches the headboard, in a swift movement I lean back and observe the room.