- 9 -

"Goodnight, Y/n," Jungkook says, patting my head. Ever since I thought about my situation with these men, I've kept my distance from all of them. I've gone as far as to make sure that none of them even come in contact with me, and it's been four hours without any contact from them.

I nod at Jungkook and he gives a bunny smile before he leaves the room. I sigh and move myself to a more comfortable section of the couch, I could sleep here. I nod to myself and grab a couch pillow, forgetting the various men that are watching my moves. "Is something wrong, Y/n?" Hoseok questions me and I shake my head in denial. The less I talk to them, the better.

"Can I have a hug then?" He asks and I panic a little. "I have to go on my mission now." It hurts me a little, but I have to distance myself from them.

"You don't need my hugs, you didn't need them before I was here," I state blankly and I see his face frown with hurt all over his features. The sight makes me turn away, I've never seen Hoseok with such a face. I cross my arms over the pillow and sigh.

Unexpectedly, two arms wrap around me from behind and a head rests on my shoulder. "Just because you don't wanna hug me, doesn't mean I can't hug you!" Hoseok says happily in my ear and squeezes me tightly. My face reddens out of embarrassment and I drop the pillow. I place my hands on his arms and attempt to pry them off of me.

Taking the hint, he hastily places a quick kiss on my neck and releases me. "I'll see you in the morning," he smiles and walks off to prepare himself for his mission. Doesn't he know how that makes me feel? He needs to stop teasing me. I regain myself and continue making my bed on the soft couch. Blanket, after blanket, I finish making a comfortable space on the couch.

The rest of the guys notice and excuse themselves so I can sleep nicely. All of them leave, except for Taehyung. Instead of leaving, Taehyung turns up the TV and switches the channel. On the TV, a drama plays.

A high-school age girl is crying while a boy watches her, he smiles evilly before reaching towards her to wipe her tears. "Oh Gaeul, you should know me by now," he says slowly, "I can't keep myself on one girl. It just doesn't work that way."

"You said you cared about me..."

"Loving and caring are two different things," he states and his handsome features go cold. Gaeul's bottom lip shudders as her teary eyes glance around. "I care about you, which is why I can't have you hurt by me."

"You don't think I know that I'll get hurt?" She says desperately. "I don't care about that, I just want to be with you!"

"Well, I do care!" The boy frustratingly grips at his hair and runs his hand through it. His face then looks unamusingly at her as he stomps off towards his house. He leaves the poor sadness-stricken girl behind him, her head hanging low as she places herself lazily on a bench.

"Gaeul, what have you done..." she tells herself quietly. Her legs tuck into her chest and her head rests on her knees, most of her energy leave her body.

"Yijung... please forgive me," she mutters.

The topic of the drama makes me sad and I try to distract myself from its depressingness. Folding open my blankets, I climb into my make-shift bed on the couch and place my head on the couch pillow. Taehyung stays distracted with the TV while I close my eyes slowly.

Not even two minutes after my eyes close, I hear Taehyung's voice, "Wanna go clubbing?". My eyes open slightly to see who he is talking to and the visual scares me. A shadow stands at the end of the hallway, and Taehyung speaks lightly to it. What the fuck, who is that?