𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

Start from the beginning

real life

Stevie took a deep breath and looked around the courtyard. Kaia and Gia had arrived early to help Stevie set up for the celebrations. She had decided to host a small, girls only, birthday brunch, with a floral theme running throughout. She had only invited her closest friends, even Eliza had been lucky to score an invite.

The girls had just finished hanging the floral garland around the entryway, when the distant sound of guests arriving became audible. Madison Beer and Sofia Richie appeared from around the corner, showering Stevie with birthday wishes and hugs. Her face was beaming but her heart was breaking, as she realised this would be her first birthday party without Charlotte since she was 14 years old.

Stevie missed Charlotte dearly, but she felt that it had been too long now for them to casually reunite as if nothing had happened. She felt lost without her best friend by her side on this special day. The beginning of her 22nd year, surrounded by her "closest" friends, yet she felt so alone.

"You okay, Steve?" Sofia caught her eye. "You look sad, what's wrong?"

"I'm just so happy!" Stevie lied, blinking quickly. Her eyes always told the real story.

...

instagram

madisonbeerbirthday queen stevieelgort  🖤✨👤 stevieelgort, sofiarichie

madisonbeer
birthday queen stevieelgort 🖤✨
👤 stevieelgort, sofiarichie

liked by jackdgrazer, lolarowley and 1,046,507 others

view all 5,663 comments

user1 omg queens 🥰

user2 how did i not know stevie and madison were friends!!!!!!

lolarowley sorry im late!! we're on our way 🥰

...

real life

"Are you sure she knows that I'm coming?" Charlotte asked for the third time that day. She was sat with Lola in the backseat of an Uber on the way to Stevie's birthday party.

"Of course!" Lola asserted. "Now stop asking me that."

"I just think that if she wanted me there then she would've invited me herself." Charlotte suggested, studying Lola's face from afar.

"She's just confused!" Lola smiled sheepishly, her eyes glued to the window. "Her head is all over the place."

"Wait." Charlotte hit Lola's leg so that she was forced to look at her friend. "She did specifically invite me, right?"

Lola paused, her lips agape as if she was about to talk but couldn't quite find the words. "She didn't specifically not invite you."

"Lola!" Charlotte exclaimed, her hand flying up to cradle her forehead. "No. Let me out the car. I'm not showing up uninvited to Stevie's birthday celebrations. I'm not stealing her thunder like that."

"Okay. Can you stop the car please?" Lola called to the driver, causing him to pull in at the side of the road and bring the car to a gentle stop.

"Thank you." Charlotte nodded at the driver, before clambering out of the car and onto the busy New York City streets.

Lola walked over and came to a halt beside the girl. "We're here!" She grinned, interlinking her arm with Charlotte's and dragging her inside the hotel.

Stevie was socialising with Sydney and Alexa from the Euphoria cast when Saoirse approached her. She had arrived late and made a beeline for Stevie as soon as she was through the front doors. "I swear I just saw Charlotte getting out of a cab outside on my way in."

Stevie stood speechless. "What? Charlotte?"

"Yeah." Saoirse nodded. "She was with your friend with the platinum blonde bob."

"Lola?!" Stevie blinked slowly, earning a nod from Saoirse. "Charlotte's here?" She turned and looked towards the door as the pair appeared from around the corner. Their eyes locked and Charlotte stopped dead in her tracks. A hushed silence settled over the room, everyone curious as to how the pair would react to one another.

All at once, Stevie ran across the room, engulfing Charlotte in a tight embrace. Everything was okay again.

...

instagram

charlotteslawrence happy birthday to my soul sister not by blood but by choice

charlotteslawrence
happy birthday to my soul sister not by blood but by choice. ❤️ i am so lucky to have you in my life - you are everything that is good in this world! your empathy, love, loyalty, creativity, energy!!! everything! i am so inspired by you every day & will be by your side forever 👼🏼🖤 i love you
👤stevieelgort

liked by tchalamet, irisbanks and 273,393 others

view all 2,173 comments

user1 FINALLY

user2 we love to see it!!!!!

user3 omg my favourite couple are back together

user4 YESSSSSSSS

lilyrose_depp i love 😍

giaburton girlfriends

stevieelgort my angel thank you 🖤 i love you

jacobelordi man you really outdid me with this caption