Chapter 7

*Hunter's Point of view*

As I pulled up to the diner I looked at Chloe as she smiled.

She never really smiled but just laughed and this smile was all mine.

I stepped out and opened the door for her, "How kind of you Hunter." She said playfully.

While I bowed down in a playful manner. We stepped in the diner as the bell ringed.

Showing that new comers came in. 

We sat in the corner near the window as Chloe leaned in closer to me so we could chat.

"You are so damn cheesy." She said laughing.

"You don't like my cheesiness why?" I said  acting hurt.

"Nope I hate cheesiness." She said while holding in a laugh.

"CHEESE HATER I AM CALLING THE CHEESE POLICE!" I yelled while the other people in the diner shushed me.

I stood up "ALL OF YOU GUYS HATE CHEESINESS TOO DON'T SHUSH ME BECAUSE BEING CHEESY IS THE WAY TO BE HATERS!" I yelled trying to hold in a laugh while I flipped them all the bird.

I sat back down and saw Chloe's eyes sparkle with admiration and then she burst into laughter.

"I- CAN'T-BELIEVE-YOU-JUST-DID-THAT!" She said while clutching her stomach while tears came out of her eyes.

The waiter came and I told her our orders as I waved her off the only person I wanted was right here in front of me.

"So tell me about you're family." She asked while putting her elbows on the table leaning closer.

"Well my dad died when I was 4 and its just me and my sister Carolyn." I said sadly.

"Want me to make you feel better." She said seductively.

My wolf was yelling at me to say yes and I just nodded and gulped.

My little seductress oh how fine she looked.

She leaned closer and kissed me hard and possessively. 

Her hands let my cheek go as she grabbed my harden dick  from under the table and rubbed it in slow motion while I moaned in her mouth.

She pulled away and glared at the waitress.

"So you used me oh well at least its cute my little seductress." I said calmly.

She blushed and looked down.

Damn she looked so hot I had to hold myself from putting her on the table and fucking her senseless.

The waitress came back and my eyes were just glued to Chloe I didn't see any other but her.

I smelled the aroma of my coffee as I took a sip of the coffee chasing it down with some croissants.

I watched Chloe and she looked nervous why?

"Can you stop looking at me!?" She yelled.

"Why do I make you nervous." I asked calmly.

She ignored me and took out a book.

She read something in the book.

She put the book down and looked up.

"Si vous n'avez pas cesser de regarder je vais te baiser si fort en ce moment sur le plancher" She said wile her eyes turned black.

What did she say oh it was French meaning If you don't stop staring I will fuck you so hard right now on the floor.