Chapter 5

"Chloe's Point of view*

He's my- I stopped midpoint was he kidding me just because I shagged him dosen't mean I have to tell him who Charlie is! It was a rule no jealousy god damn it!

I looked back at him while he was sitting up with his hands across his chest. I looked at it and it was bare it looked so damn fuck-able! Focus I told myself and glared at Hunter.

"He is my what?" He asked again.  "He is none of you're damn business Hunter! I yelled. I looked at Hunter and his eyes were black and his wolf wanted control.

I am so stupid hes an Alpha and I am just one of his pack members. He came close to me and pushed me against the wall while growling.

"He is my what?!" Hunters wolf growled out. "No one important." I said in a whisper. Hunter was shaking meaning he was about to shift.

I got my hand and touched his back and rubbed it in slow motion. He stopped shaking and then opened his mouth to speak.

"Sorry Chloe." I shivered in pleasure god I loved it when he said my name. "Its ok Hunter." I got up and looked for my clothes my shirt and skirt were in good condition while my lingerie  and bra was torn into shreds.

I looked at Hunter in anger and he just smiled sheepishly. I put them on and let me tell you wearing a short skirt with no undies is so uncomfortable and you can't ever move around freely because you're afraid if someone might see you're bare butt oh great thank you Hunter! I thought sarcastically.

I went into my 4th period and sat down and looked out to the window. It was raining and watching how peacefully every raindrop swiftly fell down on the green grass  was very beautiful.

I was itching to draw it.  I took out my sketch book and utensils and started drawing. I got every little detail while making sure my pencil curved while drawing the rain drops.

I was in my peaceful zone I started drawing not even knowing what was gonna happen. I just went with the flow this time and I liked it not giving a damn.

I finished my picture and it was a sketch of a guy and girl in the rain having sex so romantic. Not a kiss in the rain but sex in the rain! (Picture on side)

I am officially a sex-aholic and I  needed rehab badly. I put my sketch away and put my head on my desk oh god I am such a whore I chanted in my head.

I am not a whore the only guy I slept with was Hunter and that guy Conner I think that was his name at least I don't where tight clothes and show my body around like its a toy I am simply not a whore or slut just a player. I told myself and sat up while I looked at the teacher.

She was teaching us about Niels Henrik how  David Bohr was a Danish physicist who made foundational contributions to understanding atomic structure and quantum mechanics, so he received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1922. (Found on wikipedia)

What was the point of history there all dead and we don't need them anymore whats so important now that their gone?! No point in it.

At least I had lunch next period. I could already taste the heaven tasters in my mouth. So heavenly and so orgasmic oh mama cakes I wanted it now I moaned just thinking of mushroom pizza oh so yummy!

The door opened and oh I think I just orgasmed by  just seeing that sexy face. Hunter looked so sexy with his just got out of bed look. Forget the pizza I had all the food I wanted and here he was.

"So whats the excuse this time Hunter?" The teacher asked "Well you know people to talk to and people to fuck." He said while winking at me.

Everyone turned around and looked at me. The girls were glaring while the guys put their fingers to their ears mouthing call me.