Chapter 14

Choles Pov

"What if I don't want you too?" Those simple words put me in the situation I was in now.Up against the wall with this guy who's name which has currently slipped my mind but here we were kissing, groping and touching.

My wolf was in the worst mood and soon enough stopping me from getting the high I so desperately needed. To make things worse she would start whimpering for Hunter! Soon enough no name guy realized I wasn't as into it as he was and said "Problem?"I decided the smartest thing to do would be to block her out as I got it on with this cutie!

"No problem here now kiss me." Soon enough this guys lips were back on mine. Hard fast and hot man he could kiss but not as Hunter my subconsciousness reminded me putting me in a bad mood. So i kissed him harder. Forgetting about Hunter and his so called dumb mate.

I was a free woman after all. No mate no need for stupid Hunter.Fast and hard like a drug and his lip ring kept getting in the way which was very annoying but still hot if you get my drift. I tugged on his lip ring and slipped my tongue around it and entered his mouth as out tongues collided making him moan and grind on me.

He pushed me away and as I had the feeling of rejection he simply smiled. Cute I thought but not if hes rejecting me. " I'm not saying no sweetheart but check this out." So hes that type of guy a show off now i'm turned off. He should've just kept quite and now he just ruined it.My high and know my mind is back on stupid Hunter!

I kept a bored expression on my face as I watched Blondie here.He bit down on his tongue which showed two cute dimples and there was a black silver dot a piercing? Man he just gets hotter no longer turned off. I wrapped my legs around him as hes hard on grinned against me and groped my thigh. He put his warm lips around my ear and said "That always gets the girls." He said.

Which annoyed me the only guy is hot when hes cocky is Hunter? Did I just think that come on Chole get a grip. I forgot about Hunter as Blondie started licking around my ear lobe. Breathless I said "Take me to your place." As Blondie put me down and dragged me through the crowd I passed by Ethan and winked as he made gestures of getting it on.

I couldn't help but look around to notice a familiar brown haired man and bulky figure Hunter? And no he wasn't alone he had tons of girls talking to him giggling making me want to gag at them but deep inside I was insecure there were way prettier than me.

"Baby I want some drinks lets just chill and then we can.." Blondie didn't finish his sentence but winked and dragged me to a booth with his friends. One big bulky guy two skinny ones and a caramel colored man with a fresh hair cut.

"Conner you scoring big tonight for the first time " His friends would holler, laugh and whistle as they looked at me with hunger eyes. Man what does it take a girl to get some booty around here?Soon enough they were gone and me and Conner were alone.

"I know this isn't what your expecting but I am so tired of my friends always giving me crap for not getting a girl. "I know that was not a good excuse for doing this but..." I kissed him and he didn't hesitatate to kiss me back hard . So he wanted to show me off oh well I was using him for the wrong reasons also who was I to get mad when my intentions weren't as good either.

I pushed myself on his lap and started to dry hump him as he kissed my neck and sucked.Man that would leave a big hickey.His lips found back to me and it was warm and sexy as he sucked my tongue. It was full of lust nothing romantic like Hunter.

Ugh can Hunter just leave my mind? Blondie again came back to my neck biting and sucking.His hands groped my titties but my nipples didn't harden as it usually would instead I felt sick. I felt a huge urge to get up and throw up my guts.