Chapter 21

Liz's POV

*Ding Dong*

I walked up to the door as I yelled the words "I'm coming!". It probably was just Ariana.

We set up a meet up at my house so we could discuss what she found out yesterday at Starbucks.

"Does he know..." was almost all I've been thinking about through night. Almost... this and... and that.

"Hey Ar-" I wanted to greet her when all of a sudden I got interrupted.

"Okay, no time for this." She said as she rushed in dragging me to the couch in my living room.

"So! We got that there's something suspicious her. Why? Because he technically is not supposed to be worried about you being heartbroken because he does not know," she talked fast then stopped as she made a facial expression as if she was thinking, "or at least we think he doesn't know about your feelings."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Liz, we both know you spit everything out when you're drunk." She said, "And, from what I know you got pretty drunk the day you spent at his house."

Oh God no.

"So you think I literally told him!!" I said as I stood up, freaking out.

She reached my hand and made me seat again, "Chill, girl!"

I took a deep breath as she said.

"This is fucked up."

"No it's not!" She said with a smile.

"Wha- Ari..." I got confused, "What do you mean it's not. It is!"

She crossed her legs on the couch and faced me properly, "I mean, now that you told him how you felt, he probably thought you won't remember it and told you how he honestly feels about you."

"Okay first of all, I don't remember that night at all!" I said as I sat like she was sitting, as well, "second of all, what if it was a bad thing?"

"Well as he knows that you don't remember the night, he probably is acting like he knows nothing."

"Yeah... now that I think of it... he is. And he avoids me when I ask him what happened." I said as Ariana nodded, "so now what?"

"We have to make you remember what happened that night."

***

"Okay. Close your eyes. Now relax." I did what she said.

We were now upstairs in my room, trying to make me remember somethings.

"How is this suppose to help?" I confessed since I thought what we were doing was just a waste of time.

"Shhhh!! Just do what I say!" She shouted in a whispering tone.

"Okay, okay! Chill!" I said as I closed my eyes again.

"Now take a deep breath and try to go through the memories of that day."

I took a deep breath, "we went out to different places to hangout. The last place was the bar. I drank so much and..." I blurted out trying to remember the rest.

"And..." Ari said, calmly.

"And he took me to his house." I was getting some visions.

Holy crap it was working!

"Okay..."

"I don't remember what happened but... but I do remember I was trying to go back to my own house..."

The memories were blurry but I was slowly remembering!

"Okay, just keep going." Ari whispered.

"And he told me he's not going to let me go back like... that... then again I don't think I remember after but I was trampling and the next thing I remember is..."

"Is what??"

I opened my eyes, "ughhh! I can't remember!" I almost yelled.

"No! No!!! Liz!!! You were almost there!" She said.

"Pff, fine!" I shut my eyes, once more.

"He caught me." I said outta no where.

"What do you mean?" Ariana asked not knowing what I was saying.

"I don't know, it looks like... I was falling and he just, grabbed me."

"Aww." She said in a sweet voice.

"Hush!"

"Oops, sorry." She said, "keep going. Whaat happened next?"

"I'm trying to remember..."

Suddenly I had this vision of me and him staring at each other...

*the vision*

"If I ask you a question, would youuu promise that you'll anssswer me, honesttt to God?"

"Honest to God."

"How do you feel about me?"

"I care about you Liz. So much. More than a regular friend. I thought I like you as a great friend. I tried to convince myself that it was it. But true feelings can't be hidden, I love you Liz."

"Really?"

"Really."

*end of the vision*

I just jumped!

I jumped out of bed.

I don't know what happened next but that was it!

It was all Ari and I wanted to know.

Oh. My. God.

He fucking told me he loves me back!!!

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" I screamed as I went back on the bed standing on it.

"What??? What happened??? Did you remember??" Ari also got up and stood on my bed.

"He said he loves me back!!!!" I screamed even louder.

"Really?!! Oh God!!! Finally!!" Now she was screaming along with me.

We both started jumping on the bed.

I was so happy. And relieved.

I love you Liz. He actually said those words!

"I gotta go meet him! I gotta go meet him!!" I said as I jumped off of the bed, rushing to my closet.

"But it's too late now! You are meeting him tomorrow! Can't you wait?" Ari said out loud.

"No I can't wait!!!" I poked my head out of the closet looking at her, "I have to go meet him right now!"

A.N/ So... we're finally there. Liz finally remembered. Not the whole thing but she remembered his confession. It's enough for now isn't it?
You think you know what's going to happen but trust me. You don't.
I still have a lot more drama's in my mind coming soon...
Keep reading it'll get more juicy.
Also I'm writing this at 3 am again. Something's wrong with me. Hehe.
I might have mistakes again but meh. Don't bother telling me.
Btw, see you next week.

1012 words