Chapter 6

Liz's POV

Feeling dizzy among with headache, I opened my eyes as my hands flow to go to my head so I could massage it.

Maybe feeling better?

I groaned quietly and softly as I sat up to look around. I wasn't at my house. Ari's either. The pics around, clothes which could be recognized from the slight open closet and all of these made me realize I'm at Avan's.

I could not remember anything. What happened last night. I just remember when we went fishing and other places to hang out and then nothing.

Guess I got drunk. At least my headache explained that way.

I wiped my eyes softly as I blinked a couple of times. Throwing the navy blue blanket on me, aside, I put my feet down on the side of the bed so I could get up.

But just at the time, looking at my body made my sleepy eyes widen and woken me completely.

"What the Hell?" I loudly spoke. It wasn't yelling, nor it was a regular talking tone. It was something between, that could show my surprised mood so legit.

I was in an oversized grey sweater which even the craziest person in the world could tell it was Avan's. And I hadn't dressed my bottom half.

It was embarrassing.

So let's make a confession. I was drunk. That's why I don't remember anything. So if I was drunk, I could do ridiculous stuffs. And if I was that drunk that I can't remember even a simple thing, then how I got changed?

Wait, Avan?...

He did?

So then why I didn't had anything covering my legs??
This can be mistaken as, you know, that thing. Or maybe it wasn't a mistaken.

Maybe it was the right taken- if it is even a word. Oh my Gosh, what the hell I did last night?

It was right that I didn't knew, but there was someone who absolutely knew what had happened. And he's not a liar. He would tell the truth or else, nothing.

I hopped out of the large bed and running downstairs, trying to fix my hair with my fingers on the way.

I was running wildly, stomping my feet on the floor uncontrollably that I think Avan would have panicked.

I was about to yell his name when I heard a voice. I quickly ran back up, yet trying to be quiet but starkly failed.

It was Zoey.

What the hell was she doing here? Oh come on! She was his girlfriend she had the all right to be there anytime she wanted.

So let me correct my question:

What the hell was I doing at her boyfriend's house?

Anyway. As I reached upstairs, I walked towards the fence of the stairs, leaning to the wall near it.

"What was that?" I heard Zoey say even tho her voice wasn't clear enough since I was far from them.

There was a huge wall on the other side of the stairs where it was no fence which could cover me up completely so it made me sure I was totally hidden.

Then, I could lean over the fence, trying to hear them more plain as I did.

"It's probably George. It's nothing important." Avan replied. Wow. He could act well, like I really wasn't there.

Thanks to his great response now I was his dog. Tragic. But I admit it was a great idea to say my foot steps where related to George.

"But George is not a naughty dog." Zoey suspiciously spoke. And now she got a point.